Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
    Still no offer?
    Unfortunately so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    Well done
    Where did you apply? any ideas on firm yet?
    I've got 4/5 offers
    Thanks! :3 I applied to Saouthampton, Kent, Sussex, Bristol and Bath! Not so sure on a firm yet. Maybe Bath. Goodluck on you last offer!

ReputationRep:
    Guys... what happened to the Mathematics stalking page? "/ Everything on it has disappeared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    Grrrrr, Imperial...
    Jeez what is with that place these days? I heard stories last year too about good people who had to wait ages to offers. I even heard of a couple who got Cambridge offers but were rejected by Imperial!

They need to get their act together...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Guys... what happened to the Mathematics stalking page? "/ Everything on it has disappeared.
    Oh wtf -_-...has someone been a huge and utter willy and deleted everything? Not cool. I would assume so given the lovely message that is now present on said page.

EDIT: Everything's back to normal!!!! Only one explanation: Aliens.

ReputationRep:
    Never mind. I fixed it =D
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Never mind. I fixed it =D
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I already cited the reasons as "Aliens" T_T. This latest post of yours makes me extremely incorrect.

Thank you though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SParm)
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I already cited the reasons as "Aliens" T_T. This latest post of yours makes me extremely incorrect.

Thank you though
    Hahaha. Well you never know, I might be an alien haha. I was like 'there must be some way to undo something...' and sure enough there was.

No problemo =D

ReputationRep:
    If I didn't put STEP into UCAS when I applied what's the best way to go about doing it now? And do I need to tell the unis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicMan)
    If I didn't put STEP into UCAS when I applied what's the best way to go about doing it now? And do I need to tell the unis?
    You don't need to - it's implicitly suggested by firming or insuring a STEP offer.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf Imperial's conditions are always pretty ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to - it's implicitly suggested by firming or insuring a STEP offer.
    OK but it's just that my letter says that any qualifications which are part of my offer but have not been entered into UCAS, I need to enter myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwenllian94)
    Yeah I've been able to scrape an A in some of the hard papers! Cross fingers that they're nice don't like doing the mathematical induction question, so hope that ones alright! Good luck to you on monday!
    Same. And some of the parabola questions annoy me....... :/ Aww thank you Good luck for tomorrow!! (or is yours monday too?)

(Original post by croag)
    Thanks! :3 I applied to Saouthampton, Kent, Sussex, Bristol and Bath! Not so sure on a firm yet. Maybe Bath. Goodluck on you last offer!
    Ooh very nice
    Thank you! My firm will probably be leeds, then insurance lancaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicMan)
    OK but it's just that my letter says that any qualifications which are part of my offer but have not been entered into UCAS, I need to enter myself?
    Hmm I'd email them to confirm it if I were you. As I understand it, you should still be able to edit your academics in UCAS apply if needed but don't quote me on that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'd email them to confirm it if I were you. As I understand it, you should still be able to edit your academics in UCAS apply if needed but don't quote me on that. :p:
    I just sent them an email so I'll see what they say. Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    BMO2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    BMO2
    I would have done it but I had a prior sporting commitment so I missed it this year (and I'm sure it missed me )

EDIT: we can't discuss it at all, remember :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Yep, I have an offer for G104, the conditions are on a different level though
    ....:0 just noticed that I applied G125 not G104....:,( stupid me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Everyone on here will tell you Imperial has the better course.

Outside of that factor I guess it just depends on whether you want to study in London or up north in a collegiate uni.
    No, everyone on here will NOT tell you Imperial is the best choice. I am a gap year student and am doing Msci Mathematics at UCL next year. My 2 best friends are doing it at Imperial this year and they HATE it. Not the lectures but the general attitude and social life. One of them is seriously considering dropping it and both of them are star mathematics students!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamika)
    Jeez what is with that place these days? I heard stories last year too about good people who had to wait ages to offers. I even heard of a couple who got Cambridge offers but were rejected by Imperial!

They need to get their act together...
    Last year I had an offer from them in September... where as my friend got it in March!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.