(Original post by laughylolly)
    Yep, one bath offer holder here =)
    Have you visited?

I really liked the campus, a massive gym and chinese food everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jorgeyy)
    Have you visited?

I really liked the campus, a massive gym and chinese food everywhere
    Yeah, I visited in September. It was really nice, I loved the sports facilities too. Visiting again end of this month for the department post application open day.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I visited in September. It was really nice, I loved the sports facilities too. Visiting again end of this month for the department post application open day.
    Sweet!

Yeah, I'm trying to bulk up a bit more so it wouldn't be a bad thing!

The girl that took me round thought they might not charge an annual fee for anything like that, including the olympic pool etc because of increased fees

ReputationRep:
    Sweet!

Yeah, I'm trying to bulk up a bit more so it wouldn't be a bad thing!

The girl that took me round thought they might not charge an annual fee for anything like that, including the olympic pool etc because of increased fees
    Oh that be good if it was free other wise I think it's like around 200 pounds or something for a student annual membership? I have a family friend who is in her third year at bath and she says everyone joins in first year and you'll always see people you know in the gym and stuff because of that. I like how it's competitive too yet if you aren't so good at a sport but still wanna try it out/play it you can as there's lots of teams.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that be good if it was free other wise I think it's like around 200 pounds or something for a student annual membership? I have a family friend who is in her third year at bath and she says everyone joins in first year and you'll always see people you know in the gym and stuff because of that. I like how it's competitive too yet if you aren't so good at a sport but still wanna try it out/play it you can as there's lots of teams.
    Agreed.

What are the chances of you firming it? I probably will if LSE don't give me an offer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

What are the chances of you firming it? I probably will if LSE don't give me an offer :rolleyes:
    It's probably going to be my insurance. Durham gave me an offer and I might firm that but I'll see how I do in my prelim exams and then decide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deejayy)
    Imperial offer!

A*A*A and a 2 in step II/III
    congratulations! may i ask when did u send your Ucas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reminisce)
    A*Aa from Imperial

BTW, any LSE and A* in Maths achieved already people? PM or quote me, I gotta ask you guys something...
    congratulations! may i know when did u send your ucas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom bradbury)
    Not sure I could be assed to visit Durham if they ever got round to giving me an offer (or not), it's so far away!
    That's pretty much what I'm thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Think I'll give the Bristol visit day a miss cos I'd have to spend over 6 hours on a train :dontknow: I am pretty sure that I'll stick with UCL as insurance (despite their weird accommodation policy)
    Almost all people get accommodation in the end (ie. before the start of term) at UCL. I managed to jib into an intercollegiate hall ~10 days before the start of term, for example, and I know a few others who managed to get in UCL only residences as well.

All irrelevant, mind, as you'll meet your Oxford offer fairly comfortably from what I've seen on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom bradbury)
    The food was awesome! You get a £4.50 voucher for the canteen, and they had pie and chips for only £2 of it! Couldn't ask for more really.
    ... and food is very important to Dom!

ReputationRep:
    Offers so far from UClan, Herriot Watt & Liverpool
    Still waiting to hear from Lancaster & Chester.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Bristol yet? Sent my application on the 7th of October, and still haven't heard anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    wait I thought Imperial didn't do STEP?
    I think Imperial never require STEP, but if you're taking it for elsewhere, they sometimes ask for a grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    wait I thought Imperial didn't do STEP?
    (Original post by ian.slater)
    I think Imperial never require STEP, but if you're taking it for elsewhere, they sometimes ask for a grade.

Unofficially they don't ask for STEP but in reality they do. I'm yet to find someone (bar TSR) that has got an offer without a ridiculous STEP grade.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: CCCCCB
    Predicted A Levels: A*AB
    Applied to do MMath at: Durham, Bath, Nottingham, Birmingham and a Bsc at Leeds.

Applied on the 13th Jan so don't expect many replies yet! Nottingham have given me a conditional A*AB offer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    Unofficially they don't ask for STEP but in reality they do. I'm yet to find someone (bar TSR) that has got an offer without a ridiculous STEP grade.
    I have no step in my offer. Not even an option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicMan)
    Bar TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicMan)
    ^I second this^

I even mentioned it in my personal statement...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    Bar TSR.
    Where else are you expecting a large group of Imperial offer holders to be? :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 31, 2013

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.