Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skibur)
    Edinburgh offer! really undecided between nottingham, edinburgh, leeds and newcastle.
    what would you guys do in my position?
    Which course have you applied for at Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    Which course have you applied for at Leeds?
    Just the MMath one i think you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    I'd take Nottingham or Edinburgh and insure a lower offer.
    thank you my Edinburgh one is actually my lower offer! ABB still thinking about firming it though.

ReputationRep:
    thank you my Edinburgh one is actually my lower offer! ABB still thinking about firming it though.
    Yeah i'd to that then, it's an awesome Uni. xD

ReputationRep:
    Just the MMath one i think you?
    Ahh same
    I think you should definately choose leeds as one of your options. The course is just so flexible which I love...you can go abroad, study electives in other subjects and do modules in almost anything! haha

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anybody has got their exam papers back before and/or whether it will be/was a useful thing to do if i'm resitting?

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anybody has got their exam papers back before and/or whether it will be/was a useful thing to do if i'm resitting?
    Just get your teacher to find out the questions where you lost marks (they can find out somehow) then go through those questions again (possibly with your teacher if needed).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Just get your teacher to find out the questions where you lost marks (they can find out somehow) then go through those questions again (possibly with your teacher if needed).
    Yeah thats what I was thinking....because then it'd be free!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh same
    I think you should definately choose leeds as one of your options. The course is just so flexible which I love...you can go abroad, study electives in other subjects and do modules in almost anything! haha
    So true! i have access aswell so i would need ABC woohoo, but that means it would have to be my firm you thought anymore about your choices?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone go to Bath today for the open day?

ReputationRep:
    So true! i have access aswell so i would need ABC woohoo, but that means it would have to be my firm you thought anymore about your choices?
    Ooh wow thats good then
    Ermm I think leeds will be my firm then either lancaster or sheffield as the insurance...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh wow thats good then
    Ermm I think leeds will be my firm then either lancaster or sheffield as the insurance...
    ahh thats great, have you been on a post applicant day to leeds yet? i found it really good but didn't really learn anything more about the department and the uni than i did already..

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats great, have you been on a post applicant day to leeds yet? i found it really good but didn't really learn anything more about the department and the uni than i did already..
    Well i've already been to the normal open day at leeds - not the post app one...but i dont think its much different.

ReputationRep:
    I can see alot of people have heard back from imperial.....not that im getting impatient but I would like to know at least by now what grades I exactly need for my firm and insurance :mad2:

is it a good idea to email them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    I can see alot of people have heard back from imperial.....not that im getting impatient but I would like to know at least by now what grades I exactly need for my firm and insurance :mad2:

is it a good idea to email them?
    Another one waiting for Imperial here... and I've been thinking along those lines exactly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth1234)
    Another one waiting for Imperial here... and I've been thinking along those lines exactly...
    what you going to do about it? :rock:

ReputationRep:
    what you going to do about it? :rock:
    Nothing possibly. I'm a coward.

What about you? :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing possibly. I'm a coward.

What about you? :dumbells:
    I think I might send a email later this week.

ReputationRep:
    I think I might send a email later this week.
    Later this week would be tomorrow :p:

Anyway, let me know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Same, I'm also still waiting to hear from Imperial >.<

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.