Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    only you would know which universities you have a good chance in getting in yes thts 9 exams do you do edexcel for maths?
    Yep Edexcel you?

ReputationRep:
    did edexcel not get a complaint from the government for easy a level maths? and would this not mean they will make it extremeli hard for us year 12s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ms93)
    Yep Edexcel you?
    same....i would adivise doing c3 and c4 before fp1....makes fp1 a breeze except for 3 chapters unique to fp1

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Imperial interview or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anil10100)
    Does anyone know if Imperial interview or not?
    I don't think they interview most people for maths.

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth taking AS Further Maths in Y13 if I want to study maths at uni? Does anyone know any uni's that accept it as separate to normal maths?

ReputationRep:
    same....i would adivise doing c3 and c4 before fp1....makes fp1 a breeze except for 3 chapters unique to fp1
    I've learnt all of c3 already, and just started learning c4. Doing all of C3, C4 and FP1 together in January though! Along with S2, D1 and M1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eckothegecko)
    Is it worth taking AS Further Maths in Y13 if I want to study maths at uni? Does anyone know any uni's that accept it as separate to normal maths?
    I am doing just for the hell of it!! hahahaha

No if you want to study maths at uni im sure it'll be useful Plus some unis say they lower their offer if you have it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eckothegecko)
    it is definately worth it and if you're applying for maths then all unis accept it as separate to normal maths and actually prefer it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    Plus some unis say they lower their offer if you have it...
    That sounds good...

ReputationRep:
    If you want to do maths at uni, why aren't you doing further maths is the question you should be asking yourself

ReputationRep:
    Im odd in nature....when I punch man, I will leave their jawside uneven

anwayz...im guessing your applying maths at cambridge? if we both get in.....you should see my gun very soon
    pussy. you listen to giggs and think ur bad kmt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ms93)
    I've learnt all of c3 already, and just started learning c4. Doing all of C3, C4 and FP1 together in January though! Along with S2, D1 and M1
    yh thts good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jampolo)
    pussy. you listen to giggs and think ur bad kmt.
    i think giggs is ****! his bars are decent but delivery is weak! jampolo...come to my hood...you will see for yourself how hood i am...im being serious....doubt few that go uni have ever shot weed on streets

ReputationRep:
    i think giggs is ****! his bars are decent but delivery is weak! jampolo...come to my hood...you will see for yourself how hood i am...im being serious....doubt few that go uni have ever shot weed on streets
    Ha, i hate teh smell of weed, never done it either. Although at my college its sold all over the place..

also, if we go same uni, you can see what a ripped out **** i am. Just started gym, PUMP UP TONE UP WEIGHTS IN THE GYM. If not i'll come to your uni anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ha, i hate teh smell of weed, never done it either. Although at my college its sold all over the place..

also, if we go same uni, you can see what a ripped out **** i am. Just started gym, PUMP UP TONE UP WEIGHTS IN THE GYM. If not i'll come to your uni anyway
    think your big cuz you bust weights in the gym! gasst!....im going to the desperado, marger lotm3 clash with a zuggy....come there?

ReputationRep:
    think your big cuz you bust weights in the gym! gasst!....im going to the desperado, marger lotm3 clash with a zuggy....come there?
    i am big ROARR. loool you seen jaykae send for kozzie and tre mission? So funny, he's just getting abused in the comments

ReputationRep:
    i am big ROARR. loool you seen jaykae send for kozzie and tre mission? So funny, he's just getting abused in the comments
    looooooool....he turned red very quick jaykae is a real g duo...if you think im big by talking guns on tsr...he would of had hassi94's mum as hostage by now :eek:

ReputationRep:
    looooooool....he turned red very quick jaykae is a real g duo...if you think im big by talking guns on tsr...he would of had hassi94's mum as hostage by now :eek:
    jayake's fat he sucks. hehe leave hassi he's safe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Don't really understand what's going on - but let's leave the mothers out of this... Not sure who jaykae or kozzie are - if they are in fact people?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.