The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hassi94
Aw thought you were gonna gun me down. Down to stabbing now? Bit disappointing, to say the least.

lol :colone: no need for a gun...when a knife will do the job :party:......
Original post by Jampolo
nahh its all full i think :frown: lool your your boys r clapped.

k if we go....we will wait outside....find a some stairs (not steps)....where we can have our clash....i will call jammer to come with his crew :colone:
Original post by Rahul.S
lol :colone: no need for a gun...when a knife will do the job :party:......

Ahh but the gun made you unique, anyone can get a knife. I can stroll into my kitchen now and get one - but I wouldn't know where to start getting a gun...
Original post by hassi94
A cynic's view remains cynical if they are nothing but cynical about it.

You'll be cynical too when you realise it takes you over half an hour to get to anywhere worth going :tongue:
Original post by hassi94
Ahh but the gun made you unique, anyone can get a knife. I can stroll into my kitchen now and get one - but I wouldn't know where to start getting a gun...

lol....if you want to get shot...then you will! :colone: :biggrin: you going warwick open day thing?
Original post by dnumberwang
You'll be cynical too when you realise it takes you over half an hour to get to anywhere worth going :tongue:

Hm perhaps - we'll see. If not Warwick then I guess it's going to have to be Imperial or maybe I'll bring bristol back in... Hopefully it'll be fine though - I don't exactly live in a big city!
Original post by Rahul.S
lol....if you want to get shot...then you will! :colone: :biggrin: you going warwick open day thing?

Can't actually go after all - think I'll just get a private tour round or something soon though.
Original post by hassi94
Can't actually go after all - think I'll just get a private tour round or something soon though.

lol.....dw i wont stab you....i will be clashing jampolo :colone:
Original post by Rahul.S
:colone:.....this in a maths thread is jokez!

LOOOOL soon i'll get ben-smith reporting me to mods cos it aint maths related. better watch my back :colone:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
jammer-polo. :colone:

YES. thats a new one, and im keeping that nick name
Original post by Jampolo
LOOOOL soon i'll get ben-smith reporting me to mods cos it aint maths related. better watch my back :colone:

lol dw....if ben smith steps out of line......expect a dub for him :colone:
Lol, you guys took my comment waaaaaaay too seriously. Also, I said it because your conversation had descended into talking about getting girls wet, not specifically because you weren't talking about maths. It was a joke, I don't really care what you talk about.
Original post by ben-smith
Lol, you guys took my comment waaaaaaay too seriously. Also, I said it because your conversation had descended into talking about getting girls wet, not specifically because you weren't talking about maths. It was a joke, I don't really care what you talk about.

GIRLS WET :sexface:
Original post by Rahul.S
GIRLS WET :sexface:

Stop fantasising and get and get a gal kmt
Original post by Jampolo
Stop fantasising and get and get a gal kmt

kmt ive got plenty gash to lash :sexface:
Original post by Piisbetterthantau
Don't other universities care? (Warwick, Imperial, etc.)

I have mentioned ECs unrelated to maths very slightly for the reason above.

Erm the 'top' unis general disregard them as they want students for their maths ability rather than their EC's
Original post by Rahul.S
ec's are good to mention...more if your applying for cambridge rather than oxford.

Actually, these are the two that care the LEAST about EC's
Original post by maths134
Actually, these are the two that care the LEAST about EC's

probably....im just speaking from experiance...when i spoke with some cambridge proff during my residential stay and students there :biggrin: mentioning a few ec's wont cause any harm im sure :tongue:....in fact i think the two dont care AT ALL about ps's :colone:
I got my A level maths prediction yesterday....whats anyone else predicted?
Mines an A....but it would be amazing if I got an A*!!! :biggrin:
Original post by BeccaCath94
I got my A level maths prediction yesterday....whats anyone else predicted?
Mines an A....but it would be amazing if I got an A*!!! :biggrin:

A* maths, A* further, A* physics, A classics

Latest