Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    this is getting me hyped i will post tomorrow if im coming for sure...guess there is time for me to sign up? will ask some boiz in my school to back me up....dw about jaykae he aint allowed
    nahh its all full i think lool your your boys r clapped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Good luck with that, there is literally nothing there :lol:
    A cynic's view remains cynical if they are nothing but cynical about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Aw thought you were gonna gun me down. Down to stabbing now? Bit disappointing, to say the least.
    lol no need for a gun...when a knife will do the job :party:......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jampolo)
    nahh its all full i think lool your your boys r clapped.
    k if we go....we will wait outside....find a some stairs (not steps)....where we can have our clash....i will call jammer to come with his crew

ReputationRep:
    lol no need for a gun...when a knife will do the job :party:......
    Ahh but the gun made you unique, anyone can get a knife. I can stroll into my kitchen now and get one - but I wouldn't know where to start getting a gun...

ReputationRep:
    A cynic's view remains cynical if they are nothing but cynical about it.
    You'll be cynical too when you realise it takes you over half an hour to get to anywhere worth going

ReputationRep:
    Ahh but the gun made you unique, anyone can get a knife. I can stroll into my kitchen now and get one - but I wouldn't know where to start getting a gun...
    lol....if you want to get shot...then you will! you going warwick open day thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    You'll be cynical too when you realise it takes you over half an hour to get to anywhere worth going
    Hm perhaps - we'll see. If not Warwick then I guess it's going to have to be Imperial or maybe I'll bring bristol back in... Hopefully it'll be fine though - I don't exactly live in a big city!

ReputationRep:
    lol....if you want to get shot...then you will! you going warwick open day thing?
    Can't actually go after all - think I'll just get a private tour round or something soon though.

ReputationRep:
    Can't actually go after all - think I'll just get a private tour round or something soon though.
    lol.....dw i wont stab you....i will be clashing jampolo

ReputationRep:
    .....this in a maths thread is jokez!
    LOOOOL soon i'll get ben-smith reporting me to mods cos it aint maths related. better watch my back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    jammer-polo.
    YES. thats a new one, and im keeping that nick name

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL soon i'll get ben-smith reporting me to mods cos it aint maths related. better watch my back
    lol dw....if ben smith steps out of line......expect a dub for him

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you guys took my comment waaaaaaay too seriously. Also, I said it because your conversation had descended into talking about getting girls wet, not specifically because you weren't talking about maths. It was a joke, I don't really care what you talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    Lol, you guys took my comment waaaaaaay too seriously. Also, I said it because your conversation had descended into talking about getting girls wet, not specifically because you weren't talking about maths. It was a joke, I don't really care what you talk about.
    GIRLS WET :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    GIRLS WET :sexface:
    Stop fantasising and get and get a gal kmt

ReputationRep:
    Stop fantasising and get and get a gal kmt
    kmt ive got plenty gash to lash :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piisbetterthantau)
    Don't other universities care? (Warwick, Imperial, etc.)

I have mentioned ECs unrelated to maths very slightly for the reason above.
    Erm the 'top' unis general disregard them as they want students for their maths ability rather than their EC's

ReputationRep:
    ec's are good to mention...more if your applying for cambridge rather than oxford.
    Actually, these are the two that care the LEAST about EC's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths134)
    Actually, these are the two that care the LEAST about EC's
    probably....im just speaking from experiance...when i spoke with some cambridge proff during my residential stay and students there mentioning a few ec's wont cause any harm im sure ....in fact i think the two dont care AT ALL about ps's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.