Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which of these universities is most reputable? (Poll) Watch

• View Poll Results: Which of these universities are most reputable? (overall)
    City University
    23.26%
    Royal Holloway
    44.19%
    Queen Mary's
    32.56%

ReputationRep:
    I would be very grateful for your opinion on which of the following universities is the most reputable overall (across all departments). Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    There's no poll?
    Give me a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Overall Royal Holloway, but you should probably give more consideration to the subject tables than general reputation, just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Well, they're all reputable because they're all valid unis.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Well, they're all reputable because they're all valid unis.
    Agreed.

OP, you should try and look into what the different individual departments have to offer rather than just looking at general reputation. You may prefer the feel of one department more than the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    Agreed.

OP, you should try and look into what the different individual departments have to offer rather than just looking at general reputation. You may prefer the feel of one department more than the others.
    nope he had argument with someone and is trying to prove a point
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1576434&page=2

ReputationRep:
    Royal Holloway, I'd say. I've heard more good things about it than the other two. However, one of the other two might have a better reputation for certain subjects than Royal Holloway. I've not been to any of them so I can be dispassionate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.