Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so about 1 month ago i had this weird attack. Possibly a panic attack and have been having them preety regularly now. I dont know what is happening to me. i am going to see a counsellor soon.

Since i have had the attack ive been apparently very depressed according to my school friends. I have been feeling very antisocial, not feeling like doing anything. i get anxious very quickly. I keep on analysing everything i do and keep on question why did i do why didnt i do it. I dont know why but my brain just does it.

Please help

I dont feel like doing anything! I mean before i was really into education and becoming something now i dont even care.

HELP!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Go and see your GP..

no one here is likely to be able to tell you what's going on, and if the GP can potentially provide you with treatment.

ReputationRep:
    see a doctor or a psychologist.....

ReputationRep:
    I went through the exact same thing. You can PM me if you want, I don't really want to talk about it in the open.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so about 1 month ago i had this weird attack. Possibly a panic attack and have been having them preety regularly now. I dont know what is happening to me. i am going to see a counsellor soon.

Since i have had the attack ive been apparently very depressed according to my school friends. I have been feeling very antisocial, not feeling like doing anything. i get anxious very quickly. I keep on analysing everything i do and keep on question why did i do why didnt i do it. I dont know why but my brain just does it.

Please help

I dont feel like doing anything! I mean before i was really into education and becoming something now i dont even care.

HELP!
    Hmm it does sound like it might have been a panic attack and now your suffering anxiety problems. Have you been to your GP?

ReputationRep:
    Have you been under stress and pressure recently . Have you been suppressing something from the past . Have you lost the trust of someone who you previously held in high regard . Im no amateur psychologist , im just saying that ive been through the same sort of stuff and its usually the things that I have mentioned that seem to be at the root of such issues.Take a trp to tghe gp as soon as

(Original post by Le Récamier)
    I went through the exact same thing. You can PM me if you want, I don't really want to talk about it in the open.
    Did you go through depersonalisation? Or were you ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Did you go through depersonalisation? Or were you ok?
    By that you mean questioning everything about yourself? Losing a lot of the strength of your character? Yes, then yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.