Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    ON their website for the medicine degree it says :

    The University of Edinburgh participates in the Scottish Foundation Allocation Scheme, which places graduates in Foundation Doctor posts throughout Scotland. Graduates can also choose to pursue a career in research and many graduates from the University go on to work with distinguished national and international research groups

    Does this mean if i studied their in the unlikely chance i would get an offer, could i only afterwards practice / do foundation years in Scotland or can i go elsewhere in the UK?

    Thanx for any help .
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.