Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Myspace is so 2006, MSN messenger is so 2004, who agrees? watch

ReputationRep:
    What about Bebo!

ReputationRep:
    No one mentioned Hi5! Poor Hi5 :'(

ReputationRep:
    I hear a lot of talk about MSN dying out these days, yet all my friends still use it and I use it pretty much all the time I'm on my computer. I know Skype has become insanely popular recently but I much prefer MSN. Facebook chat is utter ****e.

ReputationRep:
    it's all about Orkut

ReputationRep:
    You only just noticed no one goes on MySpace anymore? :p:

I still use MSN though, as do several of my friends. FB chat is the worst IM program, I refuse to use it. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    still using msn, just seems the best program for instant chat, and if youre in the middle of a skype video call you can msn and skype at the same time, but if you do both on skype or both on msn it seems really really strange and unnatural

ReputationRep:
    MSN is still my primary chat client, Facebook and Twitter follow, leaving Skype for just calling family back in Ireland etc

ReputationRep:
    poor poor Encarta

ReputationRep:
    Facebook and Twitter?...pfft, get with the times man!!!

Telepathy is where it's at these days

ReputationRep:
    I still use MSN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Everyone I know in my group of friends stopped using MSN during college and MySpace about the same time. It's all Facebook, Twitter and actual talking these days.
    Yeah that's true.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.