Turn on thread page Beta

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?
    Girl: I'm getting too much sex
    3.69%
    Girl: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    9.76%
    Girl: I'm not getting enough sex
    34.04%
    Guy: I'm getting too much sex
    2.37%
    Guy: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    8.97%
    Guy: I'm not getting enough sex
    41.16%

ReputationRep:
    the girls who arent getting enough are obviously in long distance relationships or with boyfriends who are bored of them.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Not getting enough..

Not available for dating at the moment, concentrating on my exams. Don't sleep with people outside relationships, usually-ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HighestKungFu)
    Lol I bet this will end up being one of those threads where guys scope out the girls who say they are not getting enough, quote them, and make some kind of cheesy remark with a horny face haha.
    the fact that you thought of that and also decided to post it shows that you want to do that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    i get the feeling that the majority of guys dont get enough sex in their life.

i get the feeling girls get a lot of sex.
    How would that work out? :confused: Unless you're saying that a minority of guys get with a majority of girls? Whatever, you are clearly wrong... I doubt most people you meet tell you all the details of their sex life.

ReputationRep:
    yes it does. for example, if you are in the opening stages of your relationship and your boyfriend wants it more than you do. or if there are too many opportunities for sex from guys that you cant handle it because you know they will be way hornier than you will ever be.
    Guys aren't hornier than girls. Trust me on that one. :sexface:

I'm the guy who voted for too much sex. Basically my gf has a much higher sex drive than me. I'm happy with once every other day, she seems to want it everyday, so we meet in the middle about 4 or 5 times a week. I guess the problem is that we have sex, then try to get to sleep, an hour passes, we're awake and can't sleep so we have sex again, gets to 4 in the morning, finally get to sleep, wake up at 9, have sex again, then we miss our lectures...... kind of takes a lot out of me; but she's able to do that everyday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Guys aren't hornier than girls. Trust me on that one. :sexface:
    guys are more horny.

you are assuming that if you are more horny, then all girls are like you. it doesnt work like that.

and girls get more horny in long term relationships but guys get bored of having sex with the same girl for months on end and want a change. that is why a lot of girls say they dont get enough sex. it is because the guy is simply bored of you.

ReputationRep:
    NONE

ReputationRep:
    the fact that you thought of that and also decided to post it shows that you want to do that too.
    Yeah that's probably right haha.

ReputationRep:
    guys are more horny.

you are assuming that if you are more horny, then all girls are like you. it doesnt work like that.

and girls get more horny in long term relationships but guys get bored of having sex with the same girl for months on end and want a change. that is why a lot of girls say they dont get enough sex. it is because the guy is simply bored of you.
    A lot of girls are, I know loads of girls with really high sex drives. It's just if we talk about it and act on it, we're '****s', whilst if guys do it they're 'legends' and 'lads'. So it's not that girls aren't horny it's that most won't admit it because they're scared of being portrayed negatively.

Not all guys do, you have to keep it interesting. Obviously if your sexlife consists of a roll-on-roll-off missionary once a week then yeah he'll get bored. So will she. Seriously, all this depends on the people involved, you can't generalise everyone by gender.

ReputationRep:
    the girls who arent getting enough are obviously in long distance relationships or with boyfriends who are bored of them.:p:
    What about the girls who aren't in relationships? I'm not getting any because they're aren't any other single gay girls in my town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)
    xxx
    (Original post by aeterno)
    xxx
    (Original post by Dogatonic)
    xxx
    (Original post by meenu89)
    xxx
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    xxx
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    xxx.
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    xxx.
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    xxx
    I'm not meeting my quota. Any TSR girls want to help me out?

:perv:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with what others have said, how can someone get too much sex?

And if girls in a long term relationship are getting a lot of sex, even too much, then equally so should the guys be getting the same in the relationship so what you said doesn't really match up! :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    This poll really surprised me! I always thought from the amoount of times its spoken about that both sexes would be getting alot of sex but I guess not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    A lot of girls are, I know loads of girls with really high sex drives. It's just if we talk about it and act on it, we're '****s', whilst if guys do it they're 'legends' and 'lads'. So it's not that girls aren't horny it's that most won't admit it because they're scared of being portrayed negatively.

Not all guys do, you have to keep it interesting. Obviously if your sexlife consists of a roll-on-roll-off missionary once a week then yeah he'll get bored. So will she. Seriously, all this depends on the people involved, you can't generalise everyone by gender.
    i'm not going into any debate about ****s or sluts. all i will say is, make friends with the right people. dont get yourself in a highly *****y crowd of girls who label you as a **** at every small opportunity. be friends with more liberated girls (and guys). or become more strong-willed and dont let those comments get to you. i get called things from time to time but i have learnt not to care anymore.

of course, varying things up will keep it interesting for a bit longer. even then, it will get boring for the guy after a while. all you are doing is delaying his boredom.

ReputationRep:
    My new girlfriend gives me more than enough. She comes in quite handy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowerness)
    This poll really surprised me! I always thought from the amoount of times its spoken about that both sexes would be getting alot of sex but I guess not!
    it seems most people arent getting enough and only some are getting the right amount/too much. there must be more people out there who are getting enough. maybe they are the sort of people who dont hang around on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not getting enough D:<
    Once/twice a week (i.e. when we get the opportunity at the moment) is nowhere near enough!

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going into any debate about ****s or sluts. all i will say is, make friends with the right people. dont get yourself in a highly *****y crowd of girls who label you as a **** at every small opportunity. be friends with more liberated girls (and guys). or become more strong-willed and dont let those comments get to you. i get called things from time to time but i have learnt not to care anymore.
    For once, I actually agree with you. Is there actually any insult for being too promiscuous in the gay community? Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I'm not meeting my quota. Any TSR girls want to help me out?

:perv:
    You're not my type.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.