Turn on thread page Beta

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?
    Girl: I'm getting too much sex
    3.69%
    Girl: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    9.76%
    Girl: I'm not getting enough sex
    34.04%
    Guy: I'm getting too much sex
    2.37%
    Guy: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    8.97%
    Guy: I'm not getting enough sex
    41.16%

ReputationRep:
    it's like oxygen
    only important when you're not getting any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Ok :cry2: Au revoir mon amour...
    Lo siento mi querido. Adios...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    yes it does. for example, if you are in the opening stages of your relationship and your boyfriend wants it more than you do. or if there are too many opportunities for sex from guys that you cant handle it because you know they will be way hornier than you will ever be.
    Ok then, I'll re-phrase.
    For me, in my current situation, there is no such thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Lo siento mi querido. Adios...
    No me importa. Soy muy sexy y todos las chicas me quieren. Adios

ReputationRep:
    None, but I'm not too worried. When the time's right, something will fall into my lap.

ReputationRep:
    in a long term relationship, i live with her and ive had sex twice this year

so im not getting nearly enough sex, not even close.

ReputationRep:
    None for over a year now.

getting desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    No me importa. Soy muy sexy y todos las chicas me quieren. Adios
    Creo que no es la verdad. Ya me has dicho que no recibes suficiente sexo...

ReputationRep:
    Not enough. All the guys I know here are either my students (under 10) or my colleagues (over 45), so I'm not getting any. And it sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Creo que no es la verdad. Ya me has dicho que no recibes suficiente sexo...
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    too much sex

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else read through the whole thread I feel like such a stalker now:sad:

ReputationRep:
    im not getting enough becouse im to busy with work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)
    I clicked the wrong one I meant to choose..'I'm not getting enough'
    Can I helpunowplease?

ReputationRep:
    Why do people think it's so easy for girls to get loads of sex? Granted maybe everyone I know is hideous () but I know an awful lot of girls who aren't getting any and would jump at the chance for it.

I'm not getting any :emo: But I'm not really bothered to be honest - there's no point getting into a relationship now considering that I'm off to uni in September, so I'll just wait until then and then get with people at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    Why do people think it's so easy for girls to get loads of sex? Granted maybe everyone I know is hideous () but I know an awful lot of girls who aren't getting any and would jump at the chance for it.

I'm not getting any :emo: But I'm not really bothered to be honest - there's no point getting into a relationship now considering that I'm off to uni in September, so I'll just wait until then and then get with people at uni.
    we dont assume it. we know that its easy for girls to get loads of sex. we dont need to assume anything here. apart from girls who are ugly or very fat but that doesnt include many girls. on nights out, 99% of girls are good looking.

ReputationRep:
    I went from sex at least 4 times a week for over a year to none in the last 6 months. What made it worse is the fact that the sex was amazing... but sadly he was lacking in too many other areas to make it worth staying together.

If anyone thinks they're getting too much sex, I'll happily swap places :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    But then when you're doing it...it's like ''this is what my life and the world revolves around?''

I think people mistake plain sex with making love to someone they really like.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not getting enough.
    But that's because I hardly see my boyfriend anymore, thanks to his course he's always away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Guys aren't hornier than girls. Trust me on that one. :sexface:
    They quite obv are, unless you're saying women have more testosterone than men on average, in which case yu are a moron.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.