Turn on thread page Beta

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?
    Girl: I'm getting too much sex
    3.69%
    Girl: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    9.76%
    Girl: I'm not getting enough sex
    34.04%
    Guy: I'm getting too much sex
    2.37%
    Guy: I'm getting the right amount of sex
    8.97%
    Guy: I'm not getting enough sex
    41.16%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    the girls are getting enough sex (even too much sex), the guys are getting nothing,
    You mean this isn't common knowledge??

I once heard a statistic (in fact I've heard it several times each time slightly differently). It's not literal so don't take it as such but it does explain what we see quite well even if its not statistically exactly 100% on.

Its this:

20% of guys are having sex with 80% of girls (sometimes I see it as 10% of guys and 90% girls).

It may be made up but it does sum up what happens fairly well. The attractive minority of guys can get sex easily and hop from girl to girl hitting on everything that moves, and most girls get hit on by these guys and are having sex because they have no shortage of attention.

ReputationRep:
    None of the girls are getting enough...none of the boys are getting...you thinking what I'm thinking. :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    None of the girls are getting enough...none of the boys are getting...you thinking what I'm thinking. :hmmmm:
    Everyone is

ReputationRep:
    I wish it was more. Total loving relationship and all that, but I just dont see him often enough.
    Perhaps next year when he practically moves in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    i get the feeling that the majority of guys (unless they are with a long term girlfriend and have gotten bored of her but she wants sex more and more because thats what girls are like) dont get enough sex in their life. you can usually see guys trying to impress girls (even if they dont want to admit it) in lots of different ways and you get a lot of them pumping with unhealthily large amounts of testosterone because they get so little/no sex.

i get the feeling girls get a lot of sex. if they dont, its because they are with a long term boyfriend who has gotten bored of them sexually and wants a different girl, or they have ultra high standards which means they never get to have sex because they turn down pretty much every guy constantly.

thats definitely the situation with my friends. the girls are getting enough sex (even too much sex), the guys are getting nothing, and the odd guy we know who has a long term girlfriend, we get the impression he's bored of the sex with the same person after more than a year.

poll included.
    From what you hear most guys talk about you'd guess they all got too much sex. But, alas, tis' not the case.
    I think all men feel as thought they don't get enough sex. Because we do think about it every, is it 25 seconds or something stupid like that?
    But the answer....no?

ReputationRep:
    HA!... =/

ReputationRep:
    Obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    i luv how balanced the guys and girls options are for 'im not getting enough'

i can see a solution here!! lol x

girl: enough... 4/5 times a day, every day

ReputationRep:
    Money and Sex, only too much is enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    6 girls jumped on me out of nowhere.. It was mad.
    Where..........when? haha.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh 3-4 times a day average, rarely less, often more...
    wouldn't say 'too much' as i enjoy it etc. and it's nice, but still ;0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    i luv how balanced the guys and girls options are for 'im not getting enough'

i can see a solution here!! lol x
    I don't see a solution :dunce: :hmmmm2: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I don't see a solution :dunce: :hmmmm2: :confused:
    it was a subtle but crude joke... the girls not getting enough and the guys not getting enough was pretty much equal so getting together would solve it. lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    it was a subtle but crude joke... the girls not getting enough and the guys not getting enough was pretty much equal so getting together would solve it. lol x
    haha yeah I was being sarcastic. but that would never work :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    haha yeah I was being sarcastic. but that would never work :no:
    oh! well i've given up on online sarcasm, lol. no it would never would, TSR guys are a bit scary :nooo: lol. sorry guys luv you all really x

ReputationRep:
    Yep, me and the guy I'm seeing have a relatively similar sex drive so it works out ok. He is really effing hot. How I loves it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Where..........when? haha.
    Outside the betting shop.

Seriously, I was just joking

ReputationRep:
    Not really - I do when I actually see him (2-4 times over two days usually) but that's only every week or two.

ReputationRep:
    Just enough :yep: Besides, it's easy to turn people away when you don't want to have sex, and quite easy to pull them if you want to.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.