Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garlicbreadman)
    I know for a fact that I would be sitting with an unconditional offer from Edinburgh if my UKCAT was higher
    I feel the same. I know for a fact I would have gotten 4 interviews and at least one of them would be an offer. That damn ukcat test.

ReputationRep:
    So... How old ?

ReputationRep:
    I have two support worker interviews next week. Does anyone know what type of questions they normally ask. Also, is being a support worker just as good as being a HCA.

This is what the role of a support worker involves:-

Support Workers are specially appointed to provide physical, practical, personal, emotional and domestic support to individuals in an independent living situation. Care and support is generally provided on a one-to-one basis with a service user in their own home however there is also a need to support individuals in day centres, work placements, at college and in social activities.

Does anyone know what type of questions I might get asked in the interviews. My two interviews are on the same day, for different organizations.

I would really appreciate any help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    what do you do then? All i do is change diapers and feed and wash them in the morning. Seeing so many old wrinkly bodies naked was slightly traumatic but i was over it after a week...till one of them made sexual noises while i was cleaning her and tried to persuade me for sex :afraid:
    Been there before, it's good to flirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baztech)
    Been there before, it's good to flirt.
    it is. It's when 1 of them is serious about sex that it gets creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    JOB INTERVIEW AT A PHARMACY!!!! yayayayyaya

....at asda hehehe.

God I hope my luck with interviews improves

Do you's reckon a dispensing technician job would be okay of I can't get HCA? As much as I'd love to get asked for sex by an oap lmao, bless you Dmz
    Good luck, during my first year at University I was a saturday boy at Lloyds Pharmacy which looked really good in my PS I think.

Act keen in your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    it is. It's when 1 of them is serious about sex that it gets creepy
    :sexface: <---- the answer to everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    ....... :gah: :teeth: :nutcase:
    i know...let's reveal dmz's identity , pretty cool huh? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    i know...let's reveal dmz's identity , pretty cool huh? lol
    Who said what about identity :ninja2:

:shh:

ReputationRep:
    Who said what about identity :ninja2:

:shh:
    :facepalm: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    :facepalm: :lol:
    Get rid of the evidence shall we? Or too late :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the evidence shall we? Or too late :teehee:
    fine tho i'm not that hard to track, lol thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    fine tho i'm not that hard to track, lol thanks
    Done :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Done :holmes:
    hahaha i like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    hahaha i like
    Of course you do :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestar101)
    I have two support worker interviews next week. Does anyone know what type of questions they normally ask. Also, is being a support worker just as good as being a HCA.

This is what the role of a support worker involves:-

Support Workers are specially appointed to provide physical, practical, personal, emotional and domestic support to individuals in an independent living situation. Care and support is generally provided on a one-to-one basis with a service user in their own home however there is also a need to support individuals in day centres, work placements, at college and in social activities.

Does anyone know what type of questions I might get asked in the interviews. My two interviews are on the same day, for different organizations.

I would really appreciate any help.
    Futuredoc, this looks like a job for you. You are futuredoc, the doctor from the future.

Any advice.

ReputationRep:
    Futuredoc, this looks like a job for you. You are futuredoc, the doctor from the future.

Any advice.
    :hi:

Oh I didn't get any interviews for HCA or Support Worker jobs :nope: so I wouldn't know what to suggest. But as far as job interviews go, they are much much easier than university interviews. Just go in, talk about yourself, mention a few of your skills here and there, be confident and you'll get the job :yep:

:goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Oh I didn't get any interviews for HCA or Support Worker jobs :nope: so I wouldn't know what to suggest. But as far as job interviews go, they are much much easier than university interviews. Just go in, talk about yourself, mention a few of your skills here and there, be confident and you'll get the job :yep:

:goodluck:
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.
    No problem :hat2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    JOB INTERVIEW AT A PHARMACY!!!! yayayayyaya

....at asda hehehe.

God I hope my luck with interviews improves

Do you's reckon a dispensing technician job would be okay of I can't get HCA? As much as I'd love to get asked for sex by an oap lmao, bless you Dmz
    Enough to get an offer?

Can't say for definite but I work at a newsagents, a bar, and my old school and got an offer

But in all seriousness I don't think what you'd do would constitute as caring or work experience to uni's so I'd make sure you get plenty of that as well :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.