Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garlicbreadman)
    Oopsies, did i neg u?

Sorry on ipad, i always end up touching it in all the wrong places.

See what i did there? By continuing ur sexual innuendo theme:rolleyes:
    should have told me before i negged you

nice one firestar! :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek)
    Nah your luck will turn around! I'll be praying for you my little reverse oreo
    This is the year for 2012 reapplicants to get in

That goes for all of you, if anyone of you gets four rejections this year..
    :gunfire:
    We can't let the team down
    :adore: I'm getting in this time around if it kills me:yes:

(Original post by twelve)
    Ahh I completely forgot to put the whole reason I first came on this thread - I got on my volunteering for the summer

I'm volunteering with children up to the age of 11, in a nice little farm in the countryside with lots of animals and a trampoline Veryyy excited

I'll have to do some nappy changes, but in children that young it wouldn't be too bad - partly why I opted for actual children, rather than having to nappy change people who are my age. I think I'd find that a lot harder - for the first time anyway
    Congrats :cool:

And you've reminded me that i need to get a move on. I imagine i'll need some new things to put on my personal statement.

That's an interesting point actually - can i include bits about past work experience (which i mentioned in my previous personal statement) in my new personal statement? How similar can they be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    lol. can't remember what i used to do, something like typing it backwards use to take me to the csi site. Meh I'll worry about my soul later
    Apparently the illuminati is some crazy underground cult thing which once u enter u cant leave and they wear robes at their meetings and all illuminati members are rich as they share their wealth and their symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle which apparently is covertly subliminally shown to everyone on TV all the time but we dont notice it unless we look out for it.

Apparently all the celebs and high up wealthy people are in it.
    Meh, dunno what to think.

P.s. Go here it may freak some of u out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestar101)
    We will become billionaires.

Nobody here better steal our idea. :mad:
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    IN THAT CASE....

I'm still not telling you where I live :ninja:
    Hahaha
    what makes you think i don't know already :rolleyes: i don't but i could find out, but that would be actual stalking which is big no no :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Hahaha
    what makes you think i don't know already :rolleyes: i don't but i could find out, but that would be actual stalking which is big no no :no:
    I'm quite glad someone has already warned you about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garlicbreadman)
    Apparently the illuminati is some crazy underground cult thing which once u enter u cant leave and they wear robes at their meetings and all illuminati members are rich as they share their wealth and their symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle which apparently is covertly subliminally shown to everyone on TV all the time but we dont notice it unless we look out for it.

Apparently all the celebs and high up wealthy people are in it.
    Meh, dunno what to think.

P.s. Go here it may freak some of u out!
    i know what it is I've decided to put most of my beliefs on hold till I'm too wrecked to do **** about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    i know what it is I've decided to put most of my beliefs on hold till I'm too wrecked to do **** about it
    Yes well others may not know.

We shud start a med reapplicants illuminati and errrm....ploy to get into med skl?
    And I can use my garlicbread deli shop to fund the underground base?

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite glad someone has already warned you about this.
    Haha it's so ****ing weird just thinking about it. I'll gladly give you my address or one to an hotel room anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Haha it's so ****ing weird just thinking about it. I'll gladly give you my address or one to an hotel room anyway
    ETAP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    Meh :dontknow: I'm not into his music, so all I see is faults in his character

Oh I was gonna, but it's fairly obvious to associate him with that... I wanted to pick on something others don't
    Can't blame you for not liking his music, not everyone's cup of tea
    They both got better as artists after the break up
    But he did thee best michael jackson tribute ever. hands down. period.

(Original post by twelve)
    Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Well doneeeee
    Thank youu! And congrats on your volunteering placement
    Let's hope the good news doesn't end here and more doors open for us! :five:

(Original post by -Taz-)
    :adore: I'm getting in this time around if it kills me:yes:
    Haha yeah
    And we've gotta take all the places from the first-time 2012 applicants
    It's only fair..

(Original post by -Taz-)
    Haha yeah - i always come up with overly ambitious revision schedules. I don't think i've ever followed one through for more than a few hours

Glad to hear everything worked out for the best. Sounds like a pretty well-paid job :five:
    Yeah I'm over the moon! (i just realised that sound like i got an offer or something, i'll be making speeches next)
    The pay will make it even more enjoyable but i'm so excited about the level of exposure i'll be able to get, hopefully they'll let me do more than just butt-wiping..

ReputationRep:
    What I hated most was his phony apology to his "fans". Don't apologise to your "fans" mate. Apologise to the woman who you beat up.

MEN! Apart from mine of course. He is lovely. He wouldn't dare be anything else.
    Even that he was reading off a paper :nothing: I bet he hadn't even written it himself :hmmm:
    Can't blame you for not liking his music, not everyone's cup of tea
    They both got better as artists after the break up
    But he did thee best michael jackson tribute ever. hands down. period.
    I liked some of it before the incident
    Rhianna did, he on the other hand drowned in his sorrows and self pity... i wish he'd never risen again :hmmm:

Haven't heard it, don't care :ninja:

ReputationRep:

And we've gotta take all the places from the first-time 2012 applicants
    It's only fair..
    It would break me if i were to get rejected again and had to watch people younger than me trot off to uni with MY MEDICINE PLACE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Taz-)
    It would break me if i were to get rejected again and had to watch people younger than me trot off to uni with MY MEDICINE PLACE
    What are you implying? :hmmm:

:getmecoat:

You find the strength somehow though :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I liked some of it before the incident
    Rhianna did, he on the other hand drowned in his sorrows and self pity... i wish he'd never risen again :hmmm:

Haven't heard it, don't care :ninja:
    You cannot form an opinion on him when all you know is that he beat up rihanna
    His mother was beaten by her husband/boyf. when he was a child there was also rumours about rihanna giving gave him herpies, not making excuses for him at all but we can't judge his character, we don't know him/about his life
    I make comments soley on their songs/performance cos tbh, i don't actually give a s*** whether he beat up rihanna or not cos she milked it to get all the fame she could get anyway..

Sorry for the essay, you know how i am :rolleyes:

(Original post by -Taz-)
    Nah won't happen, we find out who they are, where they live, we find them, we kill them, simples.

ReputationRep:
    You cannot form an opinion on him when all you know is that he beat up rihanna
    His mother was beaten by her husband/boyf. when he was a child there was also rumours about rihanna giving gave him herpies, not making excuses for him at all but we can't judge his character, we don't know him/about his life
    I make comments soley on their songs/performance cos tbh, i don't actually give a s*** whether he beat up rihanna or not cos she milked it to get all the fame she could get anyway..
    There is no excuse for his actions, I repeat no excuse!
    All the childhood, mother-beaten-up bull**** is lies... if anything, he should know how hard it is for a woman to be put in that position and he would never dare bring the same bitterness upon another woman :nope:
    He's just a little douche-bag who gave in to fame and lost all sight.

And please don't say she "milked" or whatnot, I'm pretty sure she or any woman would much prefer to be left in the shadows of unpopularity than to have gained fame in this way... plus she admitted of feeling ashamed (which is normal to do) and that's why she hadn't spoken publicly about it until a good few weeks passed :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    There is no excuse for his actions, I repeat no excuse!
    All the childhood, mother-beaten-up bull**** is lies... if anything, he should know how hard it is for a woman to be put in that position and he would never dare bring the same bitterness upon another woman :nope:
    He's just a little douche-bag who gave in to fame and lost all sight.

And please don't say she "milked" or whatnot, I'm pretty sure she or any woman would much prefer to be left in the shadows of unpopularity than to have gained fame in this way... plus she admitted of feeling ashamed (which is normal to do) and that's why she hadn't spoken publicly about it until a good few weeks passed :fyi:
    Now Now Futie. Do not make me ***** slap you into the next dimension. :sly:

ReputationRep:
    Now Now Futie. Do not make me ***** slap you into the next dimension. :sly:
    I'd love to see you try

:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to see you try

:unimpressed:
    I will and mizzcupcakes will join me as my accomplice.

ReputationRep:
    I will and mizzcupcakes will join me as my accomplice.
    Domestic violence is no jokes man :nope:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.