Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    haha same !
    I know! :/ the wait is going to kill me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    You go into track and there's a bit of red text at the bottom that says add choice

I'm thinking of applying for medical genetics at Sheffield - love the university, and its a good one, and the best part of that course is that I can basically change to all sorts of molecular biosciences at the end of the first year since they all start off the same

That's my fifth choice too.
    Are you applying for the three year bachelors or the 4 year MBioSci?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    I know! :/ the wait is going to kill me.
    Probably more if I don't get in

ReputationRep:
    Probably more if I don't get in
    Och, we survived one year of rejections didn't we?

ReputationRep:
    my old i.d wont work guys...i can log into apply but not track. why do i feel sick all of a sudden?

ReputationRep:
    plus i still havent received a confirmation from a single uni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b-beauty)
    Don't worry UCAs can be a little stupid and take ages to send out the application

You did send it in right? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry UCAs can be a little stupid and take ages to send out the application

You did send it in right? :eek:
    Oh God yes! At 17.41hrs on the 15-10-2011 to be exact!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingme)
    what now?
    How do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joemullally)
    That's my fifth choice too.
    Are you applying for the three year bachelors or the 4 year MBioSci?
    I went for the 3 year. Mostly just cause I can add the fourth year on if I want to, or do a Masters somewhere else if I decide that. Tbh, I can't say that I'm certain I'd end up doing medical genetics. The fact that I can change after the first year means that it doesn't matter so much what I choose now Did you choose 3 or 4 year?

ReputationRep:
    I went for the 3 year. Mostly just cause I can add the fourth year on if I want to, or do a Masters somewhere else if I decide that. Tbh, I can't say that I'm certain I'd end up doing medical genetics. The fact that I can change after the first year means that it doesn't matter so much what I choose now Did you choose 3 or 4 year?

The four year, I reckon people will go for the three year more in case they don't make the grades and therefore it may be more competitive?
    I love my genetics though and would be perfectly happy doing that in sheffield if it didn't work out on the med front.

ReputationRep:
    The four year, I reckon people will go for the three year more in case they don't make the grades and therefore it may be more competitive?
    I love my genetics though and would be perfectly happy doing that in sheffield if it didn't work out on the med front.
    Sheffield is my one true love tbh <3
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tinth)
    Sheffield is my one true love tbh &lt;3
    You go into track and there's a bit of red text at the bottom that says add choice

I'm thinking of applying for medical genetics at Sheffield - love the university, and its a good one, and the best part of that course is that I can basically change to all sorts of molecular biosciences at the end of the first year since they all start off the same
    Me likes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    Me likes.
    I applied there too.
    Where's my love? :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I applied there too.
    Where's my love? :P
    After i get cornetto

Hahaha jks. I like your choices too!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from anywhere yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheeri-o)
    Just Glasgow. But I'm getting worried that I haven't heard from St Andrews yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b-beauty)
    (Original post by cheeri-o)
    Hmm... probably depends where you've applied

I've received confirmation emails from Liverpool, Kings and UEA.

Although in the end my school didn't predict me an A* and an A, so UEA is already a rejection

Sweet, I'm applying Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds (for the lols) and St Andrews......I think :P

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, how many other people are resitting something in January? and how many modules?

I'm resitting 5 in January. Fun times

Part of me thinks my application is verging on hopeless because i'm a resitter as well as a reapplicant

ReputationRep:
    Got a letter from UCAS about Track details. My Personal ID has changed to what it was last year.

Has that happened to anyone else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.