Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    Wow it's been ages since i've come on here. Sounds like everyone's already starting to panic for the interviews.
    oooh you're applying all the same places as me
    except your ukcat is much higher :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atomos)
    oooh you're applying all the same places as me
    except your ukcat is much higher :nooo:
    How'd you do? I'm guessing you're a Scottish applicant like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    How'd you do? I'm guessing you're a Scottish applicant like me.
    667.5, better than i did last year though!
    and i am indeed

ReputationRep:
    667.5, better than i did last year though!
    and i am indeed
    Well on the bright side I believe that's just in the top 25% so you should do well in terms of ukcat for those unis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    Liverpool City :lovedup:

Liverpool FC however.....
    "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."
    you know how it goes by now surely.

ReputationRep:
    I went on a bit of a detox repping you guys recently, and now I think I might be back to full repping power for all my reapp buddies You're all just too funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    I went on a bit of a detox repping you guys recently, and now I think I might be back to full repping power for all my reapp buddies You're all just too funny!
    I can't rep anyone at the moment either I don't even do it that often!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinth)
    If you're a stingy ******* like me, there is no such problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinth)
    Can anyone (other than Twelve) rep anyone anymore? lol We're all such generous people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quackers93)
    Can anyone (other than Twelve) rep anyone anymore? lol We're all such generous people
    just tested on you, i can still rep

ReputationRep:
    Job interview tomorrow. :/

ReputationRep:
    just tested on you, i can still rep
    I keep getting "Please rate some other members before rating this member again" Will it ever go away. I might have to try Twelve's detox idea

(Original post by Medican)
    Job interview tomorrow. :/
    Good luck! What's the job?

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting "Please rate some other members before rating this member again" Will it ever go away. I might have to try Twelve's detox idea

haha, i'm obvs just a stingy ******* when it comes to giving rep

ReputationRep:

Good luck! What's the job?
    Telephone charity fundraising.

Awesome pay, not so sure about the work.

ReputationRep:
    haha, i'm obvs just a stingy ******* when it comes to giving rep
    hahaha you probably use it more sensibly whereas I'll just use it when I find someone funny or if they've just owned someone lol

ReputationRep:
    I've just caught up on the last three or so pages and probably attempted to rep all of you, but apparantly I +rep too many of you medicine re-apps

Anyway, off topic but i got an email for a biochemical engineering interview at UCL!
    Obviously I'm happy but also a bit worried, my PS was ENTIRELY medicine
    Apparantly I can send a seperate one to UCL but I really don't want to because it would be MAJORLY awkward..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek)
    I've just caught up on the last three or so pages and probably attempted to rep all of you, but apparantly I +rep too many of you medicine re-apps

Anyway, off topic but i got an email for a biochemical engineering interview at UCL!
    Obviously I'm happy but also a bit worried, my PS was ENTIRELY medicine
    Apparantly I can send a seperate one to UCL but I really don't want to because it would be MAJORLY awkward..
    hmmm...just talk about the actual course and what you like rather than the career prospects. Try as hard as possible to avoid that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)
    Telephone charity fundraising.

Awesome pay, not so sure about the work.
    Ah cool I'd want to do something like that apparent from I don't like talking on phones... lol Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I don't quite get the limit on the + rep. I mean what is the worst that can happen if I + rep 40 people in the one day? They +rep me back or + rep marathons on TSR?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by RO'Gara)
    I don't quite get the limit on the + rep. I mean what is the worst that can happen if I + rep 40 people in the one day? They +rep me back or + rep marathons on TSR?
    It's like money... rep would become meaningless and uncontrollable

If you could rep loads of people per today then there would be rep wars where people continually pos and neg certain people :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2012
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.