Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quackers93)
    This thread is strangely quiet

Here's some YMCA to liven it up :awesome:
    :ymca:
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Curse you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Curse you!
    :mmm::sad:

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    It's because us loud ones have interviews to prepare for :')
    All done now!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has had their PCMD interview yet? and what to expect??
    Im so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Went to my 1st St John Ambulance meeting today, and made a total eeijit of myself! It's held at the local tech, I turned up half an hour early (muddled my times up by accident :rolleyes:) got lost and accidently walked in on a counselling session.

Me:emm is this where St Johns Ambulance meets?
    Counsellor: No, glares at me, this is a counselling session!
    Me: Oh I see...er sorry - couldn't get out of that room fast enough :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RO'Gara)
    Went to my 1st St John Ambulance meeting today, and made a total eeijit of myself! It's held at the local tech, I turned up half an hour early (muddled my times up by accident :rolleyes:) got lost and accidently walked in on a counselling session.

Me:emm is this where St Johns Ambulance meets?
    Counsellor: No, glares at me, this is a counselling session!
    Me: Oh I see...er sorry - couldn't get out of that room fast enough :facepalm:
    Bodes well doesn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope)
    Bodes well doesn't it.
    Too sexy for my stethoscope

ReputationRep:
    Bodes well doesn't it.
    The actual St J A meeting went really well though!:rolleyes: Learnt a pile of new things and everyone was lovely. I make a fool out of myself on a regular basis, the plus side of that is I know how to put it behind me

Aaaand I now know where to go for counselling ... should this admission process ever reduce me to that state

ReputationRep:
    The actual St J A meeting went really well though!:rolleyes: Learnt a pile of new things and everyone was lovely. I make a fool out of myself on a regular basis, the plus side of that is I know how to put it behind me

Aaaand I now know where to go for counselling ... should this admission process ever reduce me to that state
    Maybe you could go and counsel

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you could go and counsel
    It wouldn't be me turning tail and running from the room then but the counselles (is that even a word :confused:)

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't be me turning tail and running from the room then but the counselles (is that even a word :confused:)
    No. It is not But I get the point

ReputationRep:
    so I got rejected from hull-york, somewhere I didn't really want to go but still a bummer! I've heard nothing from Liverpool/Leicester and i see Leicester have given interviews all the way to March...so mildly depressing. Anyone in a similar boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superG123)
    so I got rejected from hull-york, somewhere I didn't really want to go but still a bummer! I've heard nothing from Liverpool/Leicester and i see Leicester have given interviews all the way to March...so mildly depressing. Anyone in a similar boat?
    Sorry to hear about that. But don't let it get you down, you are still in the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superG123)
    Liverpool always take their time so don't worry you'll get an interview/offer just a waiting game really

ReputationRep:
    Interview at nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaStacks)
    Interview at nottingham
    Congratulations, when is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    Congratulations, when is it?
    Next week, the 8th. One week notice isn't so great but I'm happy it's an early one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaStacks)
    Next week, the 8th. One week notice isn't so great but I'm happy it's an early one
    good luck with it, from what I hear nottingham is a great uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Liverpool always take their time so don't worry you'll get an interview/offer just a waiting game really
    Sorry to hear about that. But don't let it get you down, you are still in the game

Thank you found out I got an interview at Leicester today so :ahee: now I need to start preparing for it/Manchester! any tips?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.