Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Quackers93)
    That would be the one cz100 makes my eyes hurt looking at it haha

Why thank you Hopefully they'll go well, I could do with an offer as my parents want me out the house :laugh: Only three months till March! :eek:

Right, I'll leave you alone now to get on with Mod-ing and all
    Haha bless you :console:

Hopefully you'll get at least one offer then... make the gap year worth while. How is the gap year going for you?

Don't worry.. I'm not modding tonight... I don't drink-mod :lol:
    I'll deal with emergencies/medicine reports.. but nothing else so consider it a night off

Considerate of you though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)

Hopefully you'll get at least one offer then... make the gap year worth while. How is the gap year going for you?

I'll deal with emergencies/medicine reports.. but nothing else so consider it a night off

A TSR emergency? Is that not a tad oxymoronic?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope)
    A TSR emergency? Is that not a tad oxymoronic?
    You'd be surprised.. some of the things trolls post need to be brought down immediately :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    You'd be surprised.. some of the things trolls post need to be brought down immediately :yucky:
    I don't even want to know what kind of trolls you've had to stop!

Penguin, the troll fighting hero!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by twelve)
    I don't even want to know what kind of trolls you've had to stop!

Penguin, the troll fighting hero!
    No... you don't :erm:

And as a uni mod it's not that bad. The supermods and the D+CA/H+R mods have it much worse

ReputationRep:
    No... you don't :erm:

And as a uni mod it's not that bad. The supermods and the D+CA/H+R mods have it much worse
    Except those rascals who post in the wrong forum :P

I feel like such a noob, but what on earth is D+CA?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by twelve)
    Except those rascals who post in the wrong forum :P

I feel like such a noob, but what on earth is D+CA?
    Now that we get all the time

Haha don't worry about it.. I didn't know until I was modded :nah:
    D+CA is debate and current affairs.. just users arguing and getting angry with each other as far as I can see... Democracy mods there though so he'd know more about it than I ever will

ReputationRep:
    I have to come accross one of these TSR emergencies before the mods do at some point.
    Sort of one of the things I need to do with my gap year kind of thing.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by joemullally)
    I have to come accross one of these TSR emergencies before the mods do at some point.
    We're pretty damn good at spotting them though

Though in the off chance you find it first.. please report it so you're one of the very few that see it

ReputationRep:
    Now that we get all the time

Haha don't worry about it.. I didn't know until I was modded :nah:
    D+CA is debate and current affairs.. just users arguing and getting angry with each other as far as I can see... Democracy mods there though so he'd know more about it than I ever will
    Ahhh, I see. Yeahh I think everyone does just get angry and start *****ing about eachother when their points are ridiculous.

Hahah, yeahh I know what you mean. I kind of want to know in a 'don't-want-to-knoww' way

ReputationRep:
    I have work on new years eve. :shock:

:emo:

ReputationRep:

I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in, so it would be a hell of lot easier if I did Meh it's alright, nothing exciting really. Few days work at a nursery every so often but it gives a bit of pocket money and I did a christmas tempt job workingnights at a pie factory for a week packing pies :awesome: but hey it was good money and an experience to say the least. Will be more fun when my new little brother/sister is born, I'll count it as experience for paedeatrics :laugh:

Oh the exciting life of a mod :rolleyes: (secretly jealous ) I'd be curious to see what these trolls post but I never seem to find them cause you mods are so darn fast

This could be an ongoing fb challenge? They seem to have died down, not that I ever really competed

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in, so it would be a hell of lot easier if I did Meh it's alright, nothing exciting really. Few days work at a nursery every so often but it gives a bit of pocket money and I did a christmas tempt job workingnights at a pie factory for a week packing pies :awesome: but hey it was good money and an experience to say the least. Will be more fun when my new little brother/sister is born, I'll count it as experience for paedeatrics :laugh:

Oh the exciting life of a mod :rolleyes: (secretly jealous ) I'd be curious to see what these trolls post but I never seem to find them cause you mods are so darn fast

This could be an ongoing fb challenge? They seem to have died down, not that I ever really competed
    We should kick up the challanges again. keep things a little fresher over the cold, stressily filled, decisiony, winter months.

PSQ should set us the challange though, he seems to be the master re-applicant.

ReputationRep:
    We should kick up the challanges again. keep things a little fresher over the cold, stressily filled, decisiony, winter months.

PSQ should set us the challange though, he seems to be the master re-applicant.
    We should! Give us something productive to do Yeah! PSQ: The Master Re-applicant :loony: :yes:

ReputationRep:
    We should! Give us something productive to do Yeah! PSQ: The Master Re-applicant :loony: :yes:
    There are productive things that people can do?
    I thought that everything was in the procrastination.
    Must be where I went wrong last year :P

ReputationRep:
    There are productive things that people can do?
    I thought that everything was in the procrastination.
    Must be where I went wrong last year :P
    I only found out recently that being productive was a good thing :dunce:
    Last year I used maths revision to procrastinate from bio and chem revision that I realllllly needed to do :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Obscure would be quite nice
    I'd quite like to drive to the middle of nowhere to get a challenge photo tbh, it'd be fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinth)
    I'd quite like to drive to the middle of nowhere to get a challenge photo tbh, it'd be fun
    Yeah a random or really creative one would be good

We should've done a best Christmas tree decoration one or something. For Easter we could totally do a most creatively painted egg It's not exactly exciting but I like painting eggs at easter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinth)
    I'd win that though, I live in the middle of nowhere and could just stop off on the way to my girlfriends (she lives 1000 ft above sea level so it's a fairly rural treck up there).

ReputationRep:
    I'd win that though, I live in the middle of nowhere and could just stop off on the way to my girlfriends (she lives 1000 ft above sea level so it's a fairly rural treck up there).
    Then we'd need to make it more interesting like you'd have to be in a field... doing a handstand... with a camel/llama in the background! (I only say this because I live half an hour from a place that has them ) :llama:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 20, 2012

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.