Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atomos)
    I really don't think they would keep us waiting that long...would they?!
    I still think (hope) it will be around mid-March
    Just repeating what they said to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic:))
    hey looks like im going to be a reapplicants for 2013!

just wondered if anyone knew any medical schools that are reapplicant friendly, i know that leeds are also i heard that peninsula dont require reapplicants to take the ukcat, is that true? thanks
    The thing about peninsula is a load of rubbish - you definitely do have to take the UKCAT if you are reapplicant!

But as for universities in general - a lot of places are, you'd be best of just researching all the universities and seeing which play to your strengths (ie. UKCAT, GCSE's, A levels, BMAT) Places like Barts, who I believe use UCAS points scoring are good because obviously you'll have more points with achieved A level grades. Although you can't really make a decision until you have done your UKCAT - since soo much depends on the score you get in that.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Hey, I'm also in your situation.

You want to make a thread on 2013 re-app since this thread was made last year around this time?
    This is a good idea! I think I've seen quite a few people say they'll be re-applying for 2013 entry (me being one of them..) So, you going to make the thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Acula)
    This is a good idea! I think I've seen quite a few people say they'll be re-applying for 2013 entry (me being one of them..) So, you going to make the thread?
    I don't mind making it. If you want to make it, it's fine by me :yep:
    Since there's less people online atm due to work/school (I have the morning off ) the thread should be made in the evening perhaps so more people can see it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by This Honest)
    I don't mind making it. If you want to make it, it's fine by me :yep:
    Since there's less people online atm due to work/school (I have the morning off ) the thread should be made in the evening perhaps so more people can see it
    I shall make it some time in the evening today then. And best of luck this year, hopefully we both get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Acula)
    I shall make it some time in the evening today then. And best of luck this year, hopefully we both get in.
    Ok then, I'll look forward to seeing the thread.
    Best of luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Lancaster offer

Now I can sit back, relax and just wait to hear from my other unis :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    Lancaster offer

Congrats!!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    Lancaster offer

Love the new signature

ReputationRep:
    seems like loads of reapplicants are receiving offers now (commiserations to those who haven't )

waah i hate being stuck in limbo, want to know if i'm in or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atomos)
    seems like loads of reapplicants are receiving offers now (commiserations to those who haven't )

waah i hate being stuck in limbo, want to know if i'm in or not!
    Its March, we knew they'd all be rolling in then! Plenty more to come though, I'm sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Its March, we knew they'd all be rolling in then! Plenty more to come though, I'm sure!
    haha, that did sound very state-the-obvious on my part, but i mean im so pleased that the reapps are being successful!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I know this is veryy late but just wanted to say...

I got my A! :woo:
    It's nice to know that whatever happens, I'll be studying medicine in a few months time :rolleyes:
    - which is only actually starting to sink in now..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek)
    Hey guys! I know this is veryy late but just wanted to say...

I got my A! :woo:
    It's nice to know that whatever happens, I'll be studying medicine in a few months time :rolleyes:
    - which is only actually starting to sink in now..
    Welcome to the club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    Welcome to the club
    Ah thank youu!

ReputationRep:
    O-o-o!!!
    I forgot to say I got an offer from Barts!!! Although most of you already know :P

ReputationRep:
    officially firmed kcl! (finally after 3months!)
    very very excited atm, also getting slightly lost on the student finance pages.

Also it says on track that the kcl a100 course starts on Sept 1st...but then student finance says my course starts on 19th Sept...weird.
    Does anyone know which is correct? cuz if it starts later then I can stay abroad a bit longer!

good luck to any others still waiting as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivegotluckyscrubs)
    officially firmed kcl! (finally after 3months!)
    very very excited atm, also getting slightly lost on the student finance pages.

Also it says on track that the kcl a100 course starts on Sept 1st...but then student finance says my course starts on 19th Sept...weird.
    Does anyone know which is correct? cuz if it starts later then I can stay abroad a bit longer!

good luck to any others still waiting as well
    i would go by what the university says...try emailing them to clarify?
    oh, and well done

ReputationRep:
    I am still extremely ****ing bored. I still don't have an offer. I'm thinking I'll just become a drug lord or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Love the new signature
    Cheers bbz

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.