Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Woahh thats really interesting

Are you Afghan by any chance? Or just know a lot about Afghan culture?

Woahh, good to know you stick by your friends!
    We are friends...right?
    Haha it just really pisses me off that he doesn't know jack **** about the situation and decides to attack on a personal level. That's extremely low.

i thought we were more just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Haha it just really pisses me off that he doesn't know jack **** about the situation and decides to attack on a personal level. That's extremely low.

i thought we were more just kidding.
    Just kidding?
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james20)
    Can I make a suggestion that you leave the thread?

I don't think you've made yourself very popular here, and for good reason.

ReputationRep:
    Woahh thats really interesting

Are you Afghan by any chance? Or just know a lot about Afghan culture?

Woahh, good to know you stick by your friends!
    We are friends...right?
    I am an Afghan :yep: everyone would know that by now :rolleyes:

And dmz is just lovely :yep:

ReputationRep:
    do you think i care?? no i dont love..

all your posts are full of ****, you have like 4000 posts, get a life man,, god

you cant find me for jack ****
    erm you're half asian half white called James studying medicine or dentistry at Leeds I'm quite sure there's not that many. , took a gap year. These are info's you posted on the thread yourself, you're next to a sitting duck
    Just kidding****
    :sexface:
    I'm not but i don't like to be shut down so i developed that mechanism a few years ago to see someone's reaction before i make a move bet you want me now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    erm you're half asian half white called James studying medicine or dentistry at Leeds I'm quite sure there's not that many. , took a gap year. These are info's you posted on the thread yourself, you're next to a sitting duck

I'm not but i don't like to be shut down so i developed that mechanism a few years ago to see someone's reaction before i make a move bet you want me now :lol:
    Hmm, I'm afraid you just gave away your moves. Got any more? Or is the cooking and cleaning the next one?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm afraid you just gave away your moves. Got any more? Or is the cooking and cleaning the next one?
    Hahaha damn! Still got a lot more Haha i never used that seeing I'm never gonna do that for a girl till i become fully whipped again which won't happen for a long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Hahaha damn! Still got a lot more Haha i never used that seeing I'm never gonna do that for a girl till i become fully whipped again which won't happen for a long time
    Ohh, but I was going to come and visit you in Leeds. Does this mean I won't eat when I'm there?!

Oh wait, did I forget to tell you I'm coming?

ReputationRep:
    do you think i care?? no i dont love..

all your posts are full of ****, you have like 4000 posts, get a life man,, god

you cant find me for jack ****
    You're an irritating little **** aren't you? I assumed it might've been accidental initially, but seriously, stop reacting like a retard. You made a mistake. Accept it, and move the **** on.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, but I was going to come and visit you in Leeds. Does this mean I won't eat when I'm there?!

Oh wait, did I forget to tell you I'm coming?
    Yer, you kind of missed that out part That would be the only exception . I buy awesome whipped creams :teehee:

Come before i go broke and we can go wherever to eat:smug:.....as long as they accept coupons :ninja: I'm kidding, lol...about the coupons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    You're an irritating little **** aren't you? I assumed it might've been accidental initially, but seriously, stop reacting like a retard. You made a mistake. Accept it, and move the **** on.
    This is why you iz the man, mask of sanity. Or, the woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Yer, you kind of missed that out part That would be the only exception . I buy awesome whipped creams :teehee:

Come before i go broke and we can go wherever to eat:smug:.....as long as they accept coupons :ninja: I'm kidding, lol...about the coupons
    Ooo hello

DEAL!

And I'll give you the pleasure of my company Lucky you

ReputationRep:
    Ooo hello

DEAL!

And I'll give you the pleasure of my company Lucky you
    :coma: you know you could just come right now! :yes:

lol, your...company?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestar101)
    This is why you iz the man, mask of sanity. Or, the woman.
    I love how people never seem to know his/her gender, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellowmonkeyman)
    Her
    I know, i was keeping the mystery going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    I know, i was keeping the mystery going
    Wait, I was only joking :eek: It could be a him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    Where did you hear this gossip?
    Lawl at me taking 981235821375 days to reply. I saw quite a few people posting it on other threads. St Andrews have put the 2012 prospectus on their website and the requirements are the same as last year, so all is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    :coma: you know you could just come right now! :yes:

lol, your...company?
    Hahah, nahhh, I need to borrow the satnav or I'll get lost :P

I managed to get lost in a park in the town I've lived for my whole life, so yeah, I get lost a lot. Thank god I had a good map reader in our group for DofE

(Original post by dmz)
    I never know anyone's gender unless they have it next to their name. Horribly confusing when someone I thought was a guy says something that makes them seem like a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I never know anyone's gender unless they have it next to their name. Horribly confusing when someone I thought was a guy says something that makes them seem like a girl.
    I like to think of everyone as both because then I won't say the wrong one and look stupid

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.