ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    :hi: how're you doing today ?:sexface:

This thread seems to be hijacked by 2011 reapplicants. :ninja:
    Also: I creased that you put a :sexface: when you asked how I was

:sexface: how are you tonight? :hump: hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenl93)
    I'm good, was 3 seconds away from stabbing a guy in my sixth form with a medicine offer in the face, he was complaining about trying so hard to get grades for a university that's his fourth choice. Restrained myself though. ****ing *******. What about you?
    Oh my days that really is the most annoying thing. I had to actually had to get up and leave the table when a guy at school was complaining he only got 3/4 medicine offers I mean I'm pleased for him and everything, but have a little tact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubberduck)
    Oh my days that really is the most annoying thing. I had to actually had to get up and leave the table when a guy at school was complaining he only got 3/4 medicine offers I mean I'm pleased for him and everything, but have a little tact.
    People like that annoy me. Greatly. When did being thankful turn into arrogance??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope)
    People like that annoy me. Greatly. When did being thankful turn into arrogance??
    God knows. I just so easily makes me feel inadequate ahh well he doesn't have the opportunity to be an awesome 2012 re-applicant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it makes me sad :K
    But it also makes gets me pissed off that they don't appreciate something I would kill for :/
    One of the worst things is that it's all my best friends have offers and get this:
    One of them has an offer from the place I told him was my ultimate first choice and he put it AS HIS LAST RESORT and got an offer. And I got ****ing rejected.
    Another of my friends has an offer for dentistry & was flabbergasted when I Said I wasnt applying for the money and genuinely wanted to help people. This is a guy who said he didn't care if the ukcat testing centre wouldn't accept his id because "he'd just do accountancy at probably Edinburgh instead"
    Oh and a guy has an offer for St Andrews(:love:) and Oxford an is insurancing at Andrews eventhough he only need about 10 marks in each subject to get AAA overall and was hoping at Andrews would give him a reduced offer.

Now that I read that I see why I've been so sad for the past month. Lmao.
    Dont care I'm going somewhere mint next year :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    God knows. I just so easily makes me feel inadequate ahh well he doesn't have the opportunity to be an awesome 2012 re-applicant
    'If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same'

Kipling once again coming to the rescue Someone who is gracious in victory and magnanimous in defeat is worth far more than people who boast.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it makes me sad :K
    But it also makes gets me pissed off that they don't appreciate something I would kill for :/
    One of the worst things is that it's all my best friends have offers and get this:
    One of them has an offer from the place I told him was my ultimate first choice and he put it AS HIS LAST RESORT and got an offer. And I got ****ing rejected.
    Another of my friends has an offer for dentistry & was flabbergasted when I Said I wasnt applying for the money and genuinely wanted to help people. This is a guy who said he didn't care if the ukcat testing centre wouldn't accept his id because "he'd just do accountancy at probably Edinburgh instead"
    Oh and a guy has an offer for St Andrews(:love:) and Oxford an is insurancing at Andrews eventhough he only need about 10 marks in each subject to get AAA overall and was hoping at Andrews would give him a reduced offer.

Now that I read that I see why I've been so sad for the past month. Lmao.
    Dont care I'm going somewhere mint next year :sexface:
    God there really are some people that cause me to question the admissions process. This one girl I know has all 4 med offers and is declining them all to go to the states! I mean why on earth would you apply and take someone elses place (like me!) when you have no intention of going?!! Urrgh I guess we can't do anything about it though

ReputationRep:
    'If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same'

Kipling once again coming to the rescue Someone who is gracious in victory and magnanimous in defeat is worth far more than people who boast.
    Brilliant quote 'If' always seems to strike a chord with me.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant quote 'If' always seems to strike a chord with me.
    I have a copy on my wall, for emergencies

ReputationRep:
    In that case I better write it on my wall next to my chemistry revision notes

ReputationRep:
    Haha much better than a list of emergency numbers

ReputationRep:
    In that case I better write it on my wall next to my chemistry revision notes

Haha much better than a list of emergency numbers
    It really is useful It has everything you need

ReputationRep:
    God there really are some people that cause me to question the admissions process. This one girl I know has all 4 med offers and is declining them all to go to the states! I mean why on earth would you apply and take someone elses place (like me!) when you have no intention of going?!! Urrgh I guess we can't do anything about it though
    :lolwut:

That's crazy.
    What I don't understand is how people can get four offers and then reject the two they don't want in may when the uni has already given all it's rejections out?
    Im just pleased my mums got past the stage of "but why do people who are doing 6 resits in summer get an offer and you don't?" and "so why does your best friend get two offers and you have none?" and she went through this phase of saying about how down and worried she was and how bad it all is, she jut generally used to make me upset all the time by pointing put how much I want do medicine and questioning how the medicine system is flawed because I'm "stuck with nothing".
    Truly inspirationa that woman. :facepalm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hiya
    I'm good, was 3 seconds away from stabbing a guy in my sixth form with a medicine offer in the face, he was complaining about trying so hard to get grades for a university that's his fourth choice. Restrained myself though. ****ing *******. What about you?
    It is rather hijacked by 2011 reapps, we just need to remember that when try go off to med school in September we'll wanna hear from all the time for advice, lmao bit they're lovely.

How do I check out the post count bruv?
    Easiest way is when this thread comes up on your watched threads list the postcount to the side of the person who last posted is a hyperlink to the postcount.
    You can also access that hyperlink through the medicine forum :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    :eek: tut tut tut :curious:

Can I help with the task sheet I'm not on freshers week, but it'll be good practise :P
    Haha he's not the one cheating and never cheat, unless it was an open relationship.

Let's see what you got. My fresher's only a week tho
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    Because people shoulrelationship
    Though that is slightly hypocritical of me :innocent:

Probably are enough for us to not share..
    We need to create our freshers fortnight task sheet btw

:hat2:
    I'm not cheating, she is
    said she was single, wasn't, was, not. Meh!

We do! We got started before...going to need insomniac and Dr wannabe

hope I'm not in top 4 and someone else has found my identity :facepalm: I'm slipping
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dmz)
    Haha he's not the one cheating and never cheat, unless it was an open relationship.

I'm not cheating, she is
    said she was single, wasn't, was, not. Meh!

We do! We got started before...going to need insomniac and Dr wannabe

hope I'm not in top 4 and someone else has found my identity :facepalm: I'm slipping
    Well you can just try and acheive it all in one week then and I'll have two

Which seems fair since you have a hell of a lot more oppurtinities since there'll only be 400 BATL freshers (incl dentists) and not sure how intergrated freshers fortnight is with QM so you have an advantage there

Ah touché!
    It's not a problem if you're not accountable

Haven't seen Happy Insomniac on here in a while and DrWannabe is quiet too.. why do we need them? :dontknow:

:plz2: Here's the current top 5 posters:
    dmz 117
    futuredoc77 93
    twelve 90
    Penguinsaysquack 75
    Mask Of Sanity 62

Another one! Who was it this time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Which seems fair since you have a hell of a lot more oppurtinities since there'll only be 400 BATL freshers (incl dentists) and not sure how intergrated freshers fortnight is with QM so you have an advantage there

Ah touché!

Haven't seen Happy Insomniac on here in a while and DrWannabe is quiet too.. why do we need them? :dontknow:

dmz 117
    futuredoc77 93
    twelve 90
    Penguinsaysquack 75
    Mask Of Sanity 62

I think i might be up there soon

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    It is rather hijacked by 2011 reapps, we just need to remember that when try go off to med school in September we'll wanna hear from all the time for advice, lmao bit they're lovely.
    Bit extreme?

I've had a pretty quiet day; trying to crack integration whilst listening to maroon 5.

No easter holidays yet?

PS: You wanna make out behind the bike shed? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    She didn't tell me she had a bf! :ashamed:
    Liverpool was fun :sexface:

haha yeah you can if you want... but you should be aware of what the tasks will entail
    Haha, I can only imagine ... :sexface:

(Original post by dmz)

So who's the cheat then?!

Haha, I'm going to be using your list as inspiration for mine I think!

Ah touché!

dmz 117
    futuredoc77 93
    twelve 90
    Penguinsaysquack 75
    Mask Of Sanity 62

Third?! Just not good enough. Must try harder...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by twelve)
    Haha, I can only imagine ... :sexface:

So who's the cheat then?!

Haha, I'm going to be using your list as inspiration for mine I think!

Third?! Just not good enough. Must try harder...
    You're getting quite apt at that sexface aren't you :sexface:

Get posting! :fuhrer:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.