The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Penguinsaysquack

2) Yes.. everyone ends up a little bit insane as a medicine re-applicant :colone:

Or it just gets worse. :unsure:
Reply 1061
Yeah don't know why.. I just enjoy it I guess :ninja:
And being giving in sex is the best way to be imo.. rewards aplenty :sexface:

They can never escape us lot :colone:

I wouldn't be surprised if they read this and either think
"Why the f*** are they talking about this stuff on our thread?"

or

"is that what we'll end up like in a years time?" :afraid:

1) Because we can :smug:

2) Yes.. everyone ends up a little bit insane as a medicine re-applicant :colone:

haha, my tongue hurts after making out loads too
yer if you're with a girl that wasn't selfish, my ex can be if i don't play it right, lol. But yer the more... you make her, the better it is for you :wink:

Haha no, never, yer can't really blame them, but i was a totally different person at the start of my gap year and i've not been travelling or doing anything extreme so it definitely changes you
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
What makes you so sure I wasn't the damaged one? :eyeball: :tongue:
You're not a jerk. Just more selective which you have every right to be.

Haha, we should totally hook up eventually or have some kind of messed up open relationship, can't wait for leeds :smile:
Yer, that's what it is really, but i don't want to slip back to nice guy so uno
Original post by dmz
Haha, we should totally hook up eventually or have some kind of messed up open relationship, can't wait for leeds :smile:
Yer, that's what it is really, but i don't want to slip back to nice guy so uno

Ahaha, as fun as that may be, perhaps not a good idea. :tongue:
Hopefully when someone deserving comes along you'll switch back. :yep:
Or it just gets worse. :unsure:

Things... Can only get betterrrrrrr (8)

Being insane is fun anyway :yep:

Original post by dmz
haha, my tongue hurts after making out loads too
yer if you're with a girl that wasn't selfish, my ex can be if i don't play it right, lol. But yer the more... you make her, the better it is for you :wink:

Haha no, never, yer can't really blame them, but i was a totally different person at the start of my gap year and i've not been travelling or doing anything extreme so it definitely changes you

Gap years definitely change people.. These poor newbies have no idea what they have in store for them :colone:

Anyway work in 4 hours so night you two :goodnight:
:yawn: WonWon and Lemon :goodnight:
Reply 1065
Ahaha, as fun as that may be, perhaps not a good idea. :tongue:
Hopefully when someone deserving comes along you'll switch back. :yep:

am i getting turned down before making a move? :colonhash: but you're still going to cook for me and do my washing right? :laugh:
Things... Can only get betterrrrrrr (8)

Being insane is fun anyway :yep:

Gap years definitely change people.. These poor newbies have no idea what they have in store for them :colone:

Anyway work in 4 hours so night you two :goodnight:
insanity's the way to go. Lol. Wouldn't have it any other way and i totally loved taking a gap year. Defo worth it experience wise. We had relationships at the start so not sure how much that contributes.
I'm sleepy! Got in at quarter to 12. No work tomoro! :biggrin: but church :sad: bet no one would believe i go to church lol. :goodnight:
Reply 1066
:yawn: WonWon and Lemon :goodnight:

you going as well?
Original post by dmz
am i getting turned down before making a move? :colonhash: but you're still going to cook for me and do my washing right? :laugh:
insanity's the way to go. Lol. Wouldn't have it any other way and i totally loved taking a gap year. Defo worth it experience wise. We had relationships at the start so not sure how much that contributes.
I'm sleepy! Got in at quarter to 12. No work tomoro! :biggrin: but church :sad: bet no one would believe i go to church lol. :goodnight:

I wonder if that has made our gap years better/worse :hmmmm:
I mean obv breaking up is never good fun but I think it's helped us transition from teenagers to adults.

Wait what now? You're religious? You? The man-whore is a devoted christian? :zomg:
Too far? :mmm:

You know we love you and your whore-ish ways really :tongue:
Reply 1068
I wonder if that has made our gap years better/worse :hmmmm:
I mean obv breaking up is never good fun but I think it's helped us transition from teenagers to adults.

Wait what now? You're religious? You? The man-whore is a devoted christian? :zomg:
Too far? :mmm:

You know we love you and your whore-ish ways really :tongue:

i like mine cos i work enough to have money and can just about have a social life

Yea defo, plus I'm not going to be whipped in the near future! Always a plus, how was work?

Thought you knew this :tongue: my main reason for going is cos i don't have a choice plus i always go so a Sunday at home feels ridiculously surreal for me. Personally i don't know where i stand. I believe in God and the bible. Lol, don't really follow it. Man whore in the making

:jumphug: no homo :ninja:
Original post by dmz
i like mine cos i work enough to have money and can just about have a social life

Yea defo, plus I'm not going to be whipped in the near future! Always a plus, how was work?

Thought you knew this :tongue: my main reason for going is cos i don't have a choice plus i always go so a Sunday at home feels ridiculously surreal for me. Personally i don't know where i stand. I believe in God and the bible. Lol, don't really follow it. Man whore in the making

:jumphug: no homo :ninja:

A social life? :moon:

You say that now but you might regress when you meet your next gf :tongue:
Work was.. well not too bad but the same thing as usual, I'll look forward to quitting so I don't have to wake up at 4 20am :rolleyes:
Have more work to do later as well :sigh:

I didn't know that :nah:
Though tbh I assumed you would be religious due to your parents :yep:

"Man whore in the making" :rofl:
You should make that your usertitle :colone:

No harm in a bit of a bromance :ninja:
Original post by dmz

I don't know how to use a washing machine. :colonhash: But, yeah, I'll attempt to cook for you. :tongue:

Original post by dmz
you going as well?

I did, yes. :puppyeyes:
Reply 1071
A social life? :moon:

You say that now but you might regress when you meet your next gf :tongue:
Work was.. well not too bad but the same thing as usual, I'll look forward to quitting so I don't have to wake up at 4 20am :rolleyes:
Have more work to do later as well :sigh:

I didn't know that :nah:
Though tbh I assumed you would be religious due to your parents :yep:

"Man whore in the making" :rofl:
You should make that your usertitle :colone:

No harm in a bit of a bromance :ninja:

Haha, it's rare but occurs every now and then

I know, that's why i made a resolution not to get with anyone for at least 2 years.
Gonna be awesome when we quit tbh, cos freshers'll be straight after. I almost wish i went to school in america cos their college life's pretty wild apparently
I should be revising but cba

:yep: something like that, lol
I don't know how to use a washing machine. :colonhash: But, yeah, I'll attempt to cook for you. :tongue:

I did, yes. :puppyeyes:

Haha for real? Fine i'll do your washings, you do my cooking? :lol:
Original post by dmz
Haha for real? Fine i'll do your washings, you do my cooking? :lol:

Yeah. :tongue: I can only remember starting a washing load once, and even that was with the mother instructing me on what to do. :facepalm2: That deal sounds fine though. :tongue:
Hmm.. I got offers from the last two interviews and I didn't do ANY interview prep for them :colone:.

I must have come across as myself more :biggrin:.

TIP: DO NOT PREPARE!!! ( I joke :smile: seemed to help me though :tongue:)
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Hmm.. I got offers from the last two interviews and I didn't do ANY interview prep for them :colone:.

I must have come across as myself more :biggrin:.

TIP: DO NOT PREPARE!!! ( I joke :smile: seemed to help me though :tongue:)

I wish I could say I was actually myself. I was mostly myself at the interview when I got feedback pretty much telling me I should be scientist, not a doctor and recommended that I apply for a more scientifically intense course. :sigh:
Reply 1075
I wish I could say I was actually myself. I was mostly myself at the interview when I got feedback pretty much telling me I should be scientist, not a doctor and recommended that I apply for a more scientifically intense course. :sigh:

I'm curious to what mine's going to say, maybe i was too ordinary
Original post by dmz

They will probably say that you was too cool for the course, blood. :cool:

Ahhh I reckon that's what everyone else thought of me :tongue:. I assume that since none of the Universities gave me feedback post interview.
Reply 1078
Original post by firestar101
They will probably say that you was too cool for the course, blood. :cool:

true that, :yep:
Original post by dmz

That was UCL and Leeds last year. Learning curve I guess. Have you got any feedback yet?

Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Ahhh I reckon that's what everyone else thought of me :tongue:. I assume that since none of the Universities gave me feedback post interview.

Aha, did you ask for feedback or did the unis you applied to have a policy not to give it?

Quick Reply

Latest