The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Original post by baztech
Haha, cheers for the comments guys. Also dmz did you know futurama got commissioned for a 6th series after like 7 years of it being cancelled? First batch of eps were on over a year ago, only got round to watching them now.

www.flickpeek.com is all you need :wink:

I'm too dumb to understand all of that lol. Thanks :biggrin: don't have my laptop at the minute tho :frown:
Reply 1941
Original post by futuredoc77
:nutcase:

Meaning?

If it's a swear, I'll pinch your ears when I see you :hmmm:

Meh, I tried :dontknow:

:sigh:

prostitute :ashamed: my ears are getting pinched aren't they? :frown: on that note think I'm free next friday
Does anyone know how I go about shadowing a doctor in a hospital. Who do I contact for that?
Original post by dmz
prostitute :ashamed: my ears are getting pinched aren't they? :frown: on that note think I'm free next friday

:gasp: :zomg: :shock:

Oh they will be getting pinched, Sir. Real hard :hmmm:

Next Friday it is then :woo:
Reply 1944
:gasp: :zomg: :shock:

Oh they will be getting pinched, Sir. Real hard :hmmm:

Next Friday it is then :woo:

:teehee:

know how to get to amc? I'll text you before then or we'll end up getting stalked :tongue:
Original post by dmz
:teehee:

know how to get to amc? I'll text you before then or we'll end up getting stalked :tongue:

:laugh:

Yep, sounds good :yep:

Don't post the time here :shh:
Original post by firestar101
Does anyone know how I go about shadowing a doctor in a hospital. Who do I contact for that?

Anybody. Yes, even that traitor called futuredoc who ran off with Mizzcupcakes. :frown:
Original post by firestar101
Anybody. Yes, even that traitor called futuredoc who ran off with Mizzcupcakes. :frown:

How is that treason? :eyebrow: She is my first love :daydreaming:(well maybe not first, but still :colondollar:)

As far as shadowing goes, I tried looking up all the consultants in my closest hospital and their contact details (there's a website which I can't remember now, but it has all the hospital staff details :yep:) I then contacted a few and they told me to :goaway:

:nothing:

Good luck finding a way/ torturing them until they give you a placement :innocent: then tell me how you did it :top:

How is that treason? :eyebrow: She is my first love :daydreaming:(well maybe not first, but still :colondollar:)

As far as shadowing goes, I tried looking up all the consultants in my closest hospital and their contact details (there's a website which I can't remember now, but it has all the hospital staff details :yep:) I then contacted a few and they told me to :goaway:

:nothing:

Good luck finding a way/ torturing them until they give you a placement :innocent: then tell me how you did it :top:

First consultant I asked, I shadowed :wink: :tongue:
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman

How do I get the names of the consultants in my local hospitals.
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman

:indiff:

And is that the hospital close to where you live, cause Imma start hassling them yo :cool:
Reply 1951
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
LOL yeah my first is english (well actually french)
My five others (lol) are native
i'm not aware of all of them
but my main one's (the names i've actually heard people call me): What God has said, God's chosen time, Crown of beauty

5 names?! What are they? :biggrin: PM me I'm curious haha.

I do :colondollar:

I still want a Nigerian name :hmmm: give me one :drool:

Me tooooo :biggrin:

Nigerian names seem like the best names to have...
Original post by twelve

Me tooooo :biggrin:

Nigerian names seem like the best names to have...

I know!! Well, second best names... mine's the best of course :colone:
Reply 1953
Hi again everyone :hi:

It's been a boring week - but we've finally got study leave. I thought i'd be pleased, but now i'm just miserable because i'm leaving school and all my friends :cry2:

A couple of days of strutting around town in my leavers hoodie before starting revision is a good idea me thinks
:indiff:

And is that the hospital close to where you live, cause Imma start hassling them yo :cool:

Manchester Royal Eye Hospital :smile:.
Original post by -Taz-
Hi again everyone :hi:

It's been a boring week - but we've finally got study leave. I thought i'd be pleased, but now i'm just miserable because i'm leaving school and all my friends :cry2:

A couple of days of strutting around town in my leavers hoodie before starting revision is a good idea me thinks

Awww it won't be that bad :smile:

No more 9 o'clock starts :wink:
OMG i just got the healthcare assistant job! :biggrin:

I'm sure no one cares but i'll just say it anyways
Original post by twelve
x

Original post by -Taz-
x

x

Guuuuuys have yous applied for student finance yet?

if so what the hell course did you put down when they ask you and where?

also congratulations funsizedkarategeek! :woo: how many hours p/w?

also i agree taz, i break up in two weeks... gna cry loads then and i cant even vodka away the loneliness due to exams :unimpressed:

Hai twelve:h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1958
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Awww it won't be that bad :smile:

No more 9 o'clock starts :wink:

0845 actually :biggrin:

In all seriousness i think i'll try and wake up at that time anyway, just so i don't lose all self-control

OMG i just got the healthcare assistant job! :biggrin:

I'm sure no one cares but i'll just say it anyways

:banana: Well done, when are you starting?

Original post by laurenl93
Guuuuuys have yous applied for student finance yet?

if so what the hell course did you put down when they ask you and where?

also congratulations funsizedkarategeek! :woo: how many hours p/w?

also i agree taz, i break up in two weeks... gna cry loads then and i cant even vodka away the loneliness due to exams :unimpressed:

Hai twelve:h:

Errrm, why would we apply for student finance? I'm taking a gap year and reapplying for medicine next year, so i assume i'll have to apply for finance then, right?

... RIGHT? :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by -Taz-

Errrm, why would we apply for student finance? I'm taking a gap year and reapplying for medicine next year, so i assume i'll have to apply for finance then, right?

... RIGHT? :eek:

haha yeah that's right

but incase i get like a C in chemistry or something i wouldnt be able to apply next year and would have to do another degree

have you not got a back up plan JUST INCASE results day doesnt go as planned? i dont wanna be stuck on results day crying with the bottle of vodka in my hand is all :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending