Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day-Awesome As **** watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there~

Green Day rock the world !!!!!!!!!!

what do you think about Green Day-Awesome As **** the brand new live CD & DVD ??

and what do you think about their music?

I love Green Day so much

ReputationRep:
    Green Day suck.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't liked Green Day since International Superhits, and even then that was a compilation I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I haven't liked Green Day since International Superhits, and even then that was a compilation I believe.
    I used to listen to this non-stop as a kid, and it's still one of my favourite albums despite not listening to that kind of music any more. I guess I appreciated American Idiot, but whatever happened to Billie Joe singing about masturbation like the old days? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, Green Day :moon:. When I was like 14, and in my teenage angsty stage, I would listen to Dookie on repeat.

ReputationRep:
    They are not the greatest band out there of course, but I used to love them when I was a child.

Most people around 5yo listen to children's music, I listened to Green Day. Dookie is what I listened to mostly, with Basket Case being my favourite song. That along with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Meat Puppets etc.

Ah the memories, haha.

ReputationRep:
    I liked them when I was about 13, but these days I don't really ever listen to them, don't have anything against them though.

ReputationRep:
    Anything up to and including Nimrod is amazing. After that, they gradually went downhill. They still make decent enough music, it just doesn't compare to their old stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    i havent heard it, i havent liked green day as much since 21st century breakdown, and i used to be a massive fan. i think some of their older music, american idiot, dookie and insomniac in particular, is brilliant though
    yaa i think that american idiot is the best album !!!!!!!!!! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Green Day suck.
    hahaha why!!!!!!!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Love it, they're amazing live.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.