Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nights out ruin your progress? watch

ReputationRep:
    Was doing really well, gone from 11stone to 13 stone in just over 3 month's. Decided to go out last night, drank way too much, didn't eat anything when i got back home. I swear i lost like half a stone.... hmm.. might just be the empty stomach and the lack of water.

ReputationRep:
    Although alcohol does have calories in it, I think what caused you to lose weight was not eating anything. I always try to eat a heavy meal before I go out and usually I find my weight stays the same and I dont lose any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LyssaJane-x-)
    Although alcohol does have calories in it, I think what caused you to lose weight was not eating anything. I always try to eat a heavy meal before I go out and usually I find my weight stays the same and I dont lose any.

hopefully a couple days of heavy eating will help that :/..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.