Turn on thread page Beta

whats wrong with my eye? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well today i woke up. And i was shocked by my eye. One of my eyelids look's smaller. It’s like the skin above the eyelid is drooped and is hanging over my eyelid (making it look smaller than the over one) and it also looks like i got a triple eyelid (that’s all i can describe it as) kind of an extra line on my eyelid. What’s wrong with my eye it doesn’t hurt. But i want it to go back to normal A.S.P!

ReputationRep:
    If you're under 16, under 19 and are in full time education, or meet any of the conditions (being in receipt of certain benefits or having certain health conditions), you can get a free eye test at your local opticians. It would be worth making an appointment with them, just to check that nothing's wrong

ReputationRep:
    HAppens me too sometimes, it will go.Chill.

Just an eye infection that makes your eyelid a bit swollen. It will go away eventually, if not you might need some antibiotics, see your GP if it gets worse. Lets hope it is not a trapped eyelash up there.....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.