Turn on thread page Beta

Your thoughts on Bis :) watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if this is in the right place, soooo

Anyway i don't think i've seen this being dicussed, so i just wanna get other people's opinions on Bisexual people.

What are your thought on Bi's?

Do you have any Bisexual friends or family? I don't know why but where i live its openly aceppted (to some extent) in my community more then Homosexuality and people seem to understand it more? ( don't know why this is).

What's it like where you live?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care enough to have any thoughts on bis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    i dont see anything wrong with being bi, i think people should be able to do whatever they want

however, as a straight girl, i find it difficult to be in a relationship with a bi guy (past experience), especially if they are only just coming to the realisation that theyre bi, as you never know where you stand with them, or whether theyd leave you if some sexy guy came to whisk them away. but that could just be my personal insecurities, its just my experience

i only know one other bi guy and no one really seems to care that hes bi where i live, straight girls and lesbians seem to look down on bi girls though. i dont know why
    I'm only speaking for experince but with bi girls people see it as a phase or a cry out for attention though with guys its more genuine. But this is only from experince!! must admit tho i have never meet serious bisexual girl

ReputationRep:
    I read this as 'Your thoughts on Bjs' and thought I was in for a treat.

I am bisexual >.> so i dont really know how to answer this

i lean more towards guys but i get irritated by a lot of fakers, in certain groups of people its "cool" to be bisexual and many people say they are even though they are not <.< besides that i dont really think about it i mean im open about it, but i dont go blurting it out all the time, if someone asks then im not shy to tell. everyone seems polite about it and most people dont really care, which is how it should be

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.