Turn on thread page Beta

2012 Celebration - Who Is With Me?? watch

• View Poll Results: Who Is With Me?
    Yes, I shall join the Party.
    33.33%
    No, I will be busy.
    33.33%
    No, I will be busy packing up my last supplies before Planet Nburu comes.
    0%
    I will be waiting for the hour of The Lord, holding my Bible and one candle.
    33.33%
    I am an Olympic athlete - I am already busy as it is!
    0%
    OTHER.
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Silly Billies are declaring the "End of The World" next, so I thought that we should throw a celebration for the Sensible Jensons like me!

Why do we not throw a celebration in the Year 2012, celebrating that the World has not ended and will not ended for another 5 billion years or so???

Who is with me?? :nutcase:

And whilst you are at it, buy some 2012 Olympic tickets too - do it with Lloyds, if you can. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A bump should suffice.

ReputationRep:
    The world won't end, but believe me, there will be some DRASTIC change in what we call our reality! It'd be funny if it did end though seeing as it is in the same year as the Olympics! lol. As for the poll, I don't know what to vote for - I'll guess that I'll be busy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.