Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok, so imagine that you are on the bus, and you see this really handsome guy/ beautiful girl, he/ she, sits next to you (they are single) and then says hello to you, and asks how you are... if u had only five minutes what would you say to them.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say anything. I'd be munching her carpet like I hadn't eaten for a week.

''I think i just pooed myself''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    I wouldn't say anything. I'd be munching her carpet like I hadn't eaten for a week.
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I would probably accidentally miss my stop so I would have to get off at her stop.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be slightly wierded out, not many strangers sit down and say hey, how are you. Although I do wish this were more acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Incredible)
    ''I think i just pooed myself''
    Dude, you're MR. Incredible! You wouldn't have to say a word - she'd be in your arms like that *snaps fingers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal_)
    'How you doin?' Joey style loll

ReputationRep:
    I'd compliment them and thrown in some compliments before making a subtle suggestion or request for a phone number.
    Call me sceptical but I think such a scenario is (in my opinion) unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    "I'll show you mine if you show me your's"

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just stir. And stir some more.

ReputationRep:
    And they moved my "What If Oxbridge Was Completely Destroyed" thread, but left this??? :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably think they were a bit eccentric for striking up conversion with strangers on the bus.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.