White House in pockets of the Israeli lobbies Watch

GEN.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
White House in pockets of the Israeli lobbies

Helen Thomas, former dean of the White House Press Corps, reportedly told Playboy in an interview for their April issue that Jews have power over the White House and Congress, who are in the pockets of the Israeli lobbies.
The former reporter told Playboy that the Israeli lobbies "are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There’s total control."

When asked about her comments that ultimately cost her her job, Thomas told Playboy that "everybody knows my feelings about the Palestinians," adding "sure, the Israelis have a right to exist—but where they were born, not to come and take someone else’s home. I’ve had it up to here with the violations against the Palestinians. Why shouldn’t I say it? I knew exactly what I was doing—I was going for broke. I had reached the point of no return. You finally get fed up."

Thomas also clarified that when she said the Jews should go back to Poland,Germany and America, that she was not referring to the concentration camps, but rather that "they should stay where they are because they’re not being persecuted—not since World War II, not since 1945."

However, when asked about the Holocaust, Thomas told the magazine that "there’s nothing wrong with remembering it [the Holocaust], but why do we have to constantly remember? We’re not at fault."

She then launched into criticism of Israel and its alleged oppression of the Palestinians, accusing the Jews of lacking introspection.

"Do the Jews ever look at themselves?" asked Thomas, "why are they always right? Because they have been oppressed throughout history, I know. And they have this persecution. That’s true, but they shouldn’t use that to dominate."
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...bbies-1.350119
AP1989
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No s**t.
oxy402
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The JEWS control the President? The JEWS don't look at themselves??

I am sorry but no Jew is born with a micro chip in his brain which automatically tells him the master plan for world domination. So please don't quote someone who generalizes this much. And also Jews are not only confined to Israel, there are many the world over who would be offended by this woman's bigotry.

I support the Palestinian cause as well but saying that Jews should go back to Europe is wrong. Who has given this woman the right to order people to go back. The two state solution is the only solution.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is News?
crazycake93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When did u manage to decipher this?
thisisnew
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Can't take her seriously with that face.
Balagan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
who cares what this 90 year old ignorant bigot has to say. The fact that she thinks that all Israelis are from Europe is truly beyond me.
Last edited by Balagan; 7 years ago
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The lobby funds the enemy of their enemy. All of the most powerful lobbies engage in this corruption.
The-Real-One
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The fact that Jews run the USA is not news to anyone. Mel Gibson told us all about it quite a while ago.
sherlllll
Badges: 8
Report 7 years ago
We all know that US foreign policy in the Middle East is dictated by the Jewish lobbies through their connections and control of wealth.

At least this woman had the courage to speak out against the lobbies and start informing Americans that they are essentially in the clutches of Jews through their control of the US government.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (445)
91.56%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.44%

Watched Threads