Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best way of removing (female) lip hair.. need recommendations!! watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facialhairremover.co.uk/

This thing is really really good, I've had a couple and I use them every day and it takes about a minute to do and doesn't hurt any more. It hurts the first time but after that it's great, I can't stress how fantastic this thing is... Seriously try it and see for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdm)
    Whats the best wax to use guys!?
    I use this:

http://www.superdrug.com/cream/veet-...48696/&bklist=

Easiest to use, really quick and good results. They last a little over a week and then the hair starts to come back, but I think it's much easier than having to go to a salon.

ReputationRep:
    Wax.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for advice guys! I was going to buy the veet pink wax strips, but thought as its my first time, i bought a tiny bottle of veet sensitive wax, just to try

Pleased with my results, a lot more confident, got most hairs, then used tweezers for stray ones!!

It was incredbly quick n easy, n painless!

Thanks again! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdm)
    Hey, you've prob heard this before, just wondering what products you use to remove lip hair, those who do it.

I can either
    - stick with it (which i really dont want to do, because it makes me very self-concious)

or try
    -hair removal creams (been looking into Nair)
    -Wax
    -Exfoliating pads
    -Bleach
    -Threading

Idealy i'd like to be able to do it as less frequently as possible, and i obviously dont want the hair to be thicker/darker on regrowth..

please help me with specific products that you use

Thanks x

threading! or plucking? or IPL

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.