Turn on thread page Beta

Best way of removing (female) lip hair.. need recommendations!! watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facialhairremover.co.uk/

This thing is really really good, I've had a couple and I use them every day and it takes about a minute to do and doesn't hurt any more. It hurts the first time but after that it's great, I can't stress how fantastic this thing is... Seriously try it and see for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdm)
    Whats the best wax to use guys!?
    I use this:

http://www.superdrug.com/cream/veet-...48696/&bklist=

Easiest to use, really quick and good results. They last a little over a week and then the hair starts to come back, but I think it's much easier than having to go to a salon.

ReputationRep:
    Wax.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for advice guys! I was going to buy the veet pink wax strips, but thought as its my first time, i bought a tiny bottle of veet sensitive wax, just to try

Pleased with my results, a lot more confident, got most hairs, then used tweezers for stray ones!!

It was incredbly quick n easy, n painless!

Thanks again! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmdm)
    Hey, you've prob heard this before, just wondering what products you use to remove lip hair, those who do it.

I can either
    - stick with it (which i really dont want to do, because it makes me very self-concious)

or try
    -hair removal creams (been looking into Nair)
    -Wax
    -Exfoliating pads
    -Bleach
    -Threading

Idealy i'd like to be able to do it as less frequently as possible, and i obviously dont want the hair to be thicker/darker on regrowth..

please help me with specific products that you use

Thanks x

threading! or plucking? or IPL

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.