Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

The company says:
    OMG International tells TMZ, "It's all fun stuff. Nothing hardcore. No harm no foul if a 4-year-old is eating them."

The rep adds, "It does not matter whose hands they fall into as long as they get eaten. They are the same as gummy bears, just a different shape."

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I thought this was serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01010000 01001010)
    Oh, I thought this was serious.
    You thought I'd show a picture of the ground swallowing white people? loool

ReputationRep:
    Where can I get some?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight and yet I want them. I'm confused!

ReputationRep:
    Katie Holmes with that smug look on her face... she looks like she's about to burst out laughing too

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    That's Tom Cruise and the craziness and irresponsibility he spread to his family, not the decay of western society.

Though at the same time, I don't think this child is going to be warped by it. I ate chocolate penises once when I was about 7. They were tasty.

Don't want to give any blowjobs though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.