Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Woke up mutilated after one night stand... watch

ReputationRep:
    Also mate, you need to tell the police.

This sick **** could be roaming the streets right now, looking for more foreskins to attack. Who knows what crimes he could commit if left unchecked.

ReputationRep:
    Go to A&E of course! (It's none of their business how it happened, anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    I can't do that, I just.... I'm lacking in confidence as it is and well it took me a lot to get out in thefirst place and now this I'm just :-S.

Does anyone now if theres anything I can put on it to make it disolve or something. I don't wanna try any random product coz it might make it worse!
    TIP - trust doctors with infinity more experience than you.

GO NOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinKellyisagod)
    >he glued
    >my foreskin

thats kinda homosexual man
    no s**t :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    Please don't take the mick, this is a serious problem and I'm quite scared, I'm gonna have to do something about it before I go to bed because I just wont sleep, its so irrtating!
    let me guess, then you went back home in a limo and slept with another hot guy but he ended up being a terrorist and Jack bauer sniped him while simultaneously trying to save your life

what happened next, tell me! I'm loving the story so far

ReputationRep:
    If this is real go see a doctor ASAP unless you want to end up with a nasty infection. You're putting your own health at risk because you are embarrassed? Seriously, people in the A & E are medical professionals. They've seen worse and will not judge you, they're there to help, not laugh at you.

ReputationRep:
    that's it, i'm getting circumcised before this happens to me

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, i watched Junior Doctors on th beeb the other night, and there was a man who'd managed to "slip" on his wet bathroom floor and had half a toilet brush rammed up his bottom...not like a penis is gonna put them off...

ReputationRep:
    Go to A&E; there is literally nothing else you can do.

I'm going to lock this now as you're clearly not going to get any genuine responses. This thread seems too ridiculous to be true, but it's not impossible that this has happened.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.