Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how could a girl achieve this body? (VID) ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    how could a girl achieve this body and how long would it take?

vid in sig

ReputationRep:
    cant believe its been 15 mins and no1 replied to a thread with the promise of a vid in

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care anyway? You're a guy.

Some of it's down to body shape (genetic). She looks like she could be a swimmer, hence the fairly wide shoulders for a girl. Not hard to build up the thighs and butt - squats, leg press etc. G string is pulled high up to give the illusion of a better ass than she actually has.

She's pretty hot though.

ReputationRep:
    Squatting on my ****. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Squatting on my ****. :yes:
    can i work in? (no homo)

ReputationRep:
    Eat oats
    Do squats
    Repeat

ReputationRep:
    why objectify women?

ReputationRep:
    Very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by int92)
    cant believe its been 15 mins and no1 replied to a thread with the promise of a vid in
    ...because I already have my ideal body...and do not want the one in the vid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by When will I know?)
    why does that stop you from commenting on this one? I smell jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    A photo to support your statement would be appreciated. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Just found some nudies. Even nicer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure I'd really want that body to be honest. She seems happy with it though so good for her.

In b4 negs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    why does that stop you from commenting on this one? I smell jealousy.
    Nope....I'm not really a fan of the big thighs look...so have never tried to get them bigger, so didnt what to say.
    If i did want that look, i would already have it, to which i could have written down my own experience on how to get it (or have researched about how i can get it....but the OP can do that himself using google function).

ReputationRep:
    Nope....I'm not really a fan of the big thighs look...so have never tried to get them bigger, so didnt what to say.
    If i did want that look, i would have already have it, to which i can write down my own experience about it (or researched about how i can get it,)..therefore know exactly what to write
    Skinny thighs look bad, on both girls and guys. How can you say they look good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Skinny thighs look bad, on both girls and guys. How can you say they look good?
    Because i can

What exactly are skinny thighs to you?:confused:

Not a fan of big thighs=/= I love Skinny thighs.

It's more to do with being in proportion for me.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like she works out A LOT.

ReputationRep:
    If I had any criticisms it would be she's a fraction too muscly in the thigh/ass area, need a little bit of jiggle

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big fan of Jaime Koeppe and her confidence in her body, and rightfully so. Her body screams health; it's about as close to perfect as it gets IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dynamic Uno)
    Just found some nudies. Even nicer.
    :eek:links

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.