(Original post by Blamps)
me
yup me 2
pugnacious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when did u take the test, what wer ur grades at gcse and a level. cos im pissed at being rejected.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by pugnacious)
when did u take the test, what wer ur grades at gcse and a level. cos im pissed at being rejected.
I am taking the test soon. 7 A, 4 B at GCSE, predicted AAAA/B at A level (got AAAB at A/S)...not spectacular although there were legitimate reasons for the outcome of my GCSEs...
pugnacious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
k, cool. i got str8 rejection. my GCSE grades werent prize winning, but i thourt they would be good enuf for an interview or test, 2 A stars and 8 As. predicted 3 As at A level.

where else u applied bro?
Blamps
Rep:
?
k, cool. i got str8 rejection. my GCSE grades werent prize winning, but i thourt they would be good enuf for an interview or test, 2 A stars and 8 As. predicted 3 As at A level.

where else u applied bro?
I applied to Oxford (rejected), Birmingham AAB offer....no reply from UCL, Warwick, KCL
pugnacious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im virtually sitting in the same boat. rejection from oxford, and notts nothing yet from UCL, LSE or manchester. got an offer of AAB from birmingham
Blamps
Rep:
?
im virtually sitting in the same boat. rejection from oxford, and notts nothing yet from UCL, LSE or manchester. got an offer of AAB from birmingham
did u go to the Birmingham open day?
pugnacious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ye, i went to one in october/november or sumthing, they gave me an offer bout 2 weeks after i applied and invited me to an open day soon after
Blamps
Rep:
?
ye, i went to one in october/november or sumthing, they gave me an offer bout 2 weeks after i applied and invited me to an open day soon after
I went too...wat did you think of the uni?
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I passed it but I got an offer from a better uni so turned them down.

I got AAAAC at AS level. Although the C was in General studies. I got mostly A*'s at GCSE.
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I passed it but I got an offer from a better uni so turned them down.

I got AAAAC at AS level. Although the C was in General studies. I got mostly A*'s at GCSE.
The tests havnt been taken yet have they? Mine is nearly a month away!
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
me
Me too. Tho i cannot imagine what willl be on it if it's not law based.

We must be the ones that they cannot decide on as loadsa people already have offers from Nottingham for law.

I went to Birm open day in Oct / Nov too. I thought the building looked really nice and traditional from the outside but the inside was a bit of a dump. (as was the guild of students)
I suppose they dont feel they need to dress up the building to impress and attract Ugrads as its sooo oversubscribed anyway.

I visited a friend at either Mason or Chamberlain, *cant remember which* it was a block of flats, she was on the 14th floor (when i was there the lift had broke!) sharing a bathroom/ shower with 17. GRIM. :eek:
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ladyluck)
Me too. Tho i cannot imagine what willl be on it if it's not law based.

We must be the ones that they cannot decide on as loadsa people already have offers from Nottingham for law.

I went to Birm open day in Oct / Nov too. I thought the building looked really nice and traditional from the outside but the inside was a bit of a dump. (as was the guild of students)
I suppose they dont feel they need to dress up the building to impress and attract Ugrads as its sooo oversubscribed anyway.

I visited a friend at either Mason or Chamberlain, *cant remember which* it was a block of flats, she was on the 14th floor (when i was there the lift had broke!) sharing a bathroom/ shower with 17. GRIM. :eek:
That is the grimmest of the grim. Ulgh! Imagine being the 17th in, in the morning ...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads