Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a girl has great boobs and a great bum but not a flat stomach, would you care? watch

ReputationRep:
    Never thought someone could be big headed and self-conscious at the same time. My mind is blown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    question in the title really!
    Yes. No flat stomach = lazy. That says enough to me about them.

ReputationRep:
    So...she's fat then? :lolwhut:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would care, i'm not a chubby chaser, also face is important.

ReputationRep:
    yes I would care, since it means she's just fat

ReputationRep:
    Ugh not more of this.

NO GIRL HAS A FLAT STOMACH UNLESS SHES ANOREXIC

ALL WOMEN HAVE MORE BODY FAT IN CERTAIN PLACES THAN MEN BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFERENT.

My girlfriend is the skinniest girl ever shes tiny, and even she doesn't have a flat stomach.

Seriously stop with the worrying I bet you think you're fat too.

ReputationRep:
    Just going to clarify, not having a flat stomach doens't mean you're fat. OP, I have a flattish stomach but it's not supermodel flat either, and I'm not fat nor have I had any complaints.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Theory)
    yes I would care, since it means she's just fat
    http://www.herdaily.com/blogimg/heal...ch_240x240.jpg So unless her stomach is like that, she's fat? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    'nah it's a line from Giggs - Look What the Cat Dragged in;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8
    such a tuuunnneeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    'nah it's a line from Giggs - Look What the Cat Dragged in;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8
    Thanks for enlightening me!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt care if its not perectly toned and flat but I certainly wouldnt like a sagging, protruding gut, pretty nasty, as yu wuldnt want that on a man. Lazy girls are a bit nicht nicht.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    Is this some sort of meme. I've seen several people recently put the same thing in the same exact wording.
    Its from: Giggs - Look what the Cat dragged in

EDIT: should really read other responses before posting...

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin-)
    I swear that usually if someone has great boobs/bum, they usually have a great figure, which therefore includes a flatish stomach?
    Not if they're fat lol - big boobs check, big bum check, pot belly? also check lool

ReputationRep:
    I think for some bizare reason, everyone on this thread is confusing having a non flat stomach with being morbidly obese...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    http://www.herdaily.com/blogimg/heal...ch_240x240.jpg So unless her stomach is like that, she's fat? :rolleyes:
    When the OP says flat stomach, I don't think he means to that level since girls of that little body fat rarely have nice breasts/bum. Obviously if it sticks out a little it's okay, but there's definitely a limit to that.

This thread is pretty bad since there's no pictures, so I may as well improve it... anything more than this starts becoming a turn off imo

http://data.whicdn.com/images/493582...jpg?1289663730

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Theory)
    When the OP says flat stomach, I don't think he means to that level since girls of that little body fat rarely have nice breasts/bum. Obviously if it sticks out a little it's okay, but there's definitely a limit to that.

This thread is pretty bad since there's no pictures, so I may as well improve it... anything more than this starts becoming a turn off tbh

http://data.whicdn.com/images/493582...jpg?1289663730
    Ah right that's okay then, I thought you were suggesting that a girl with any amount of fat on her stomach was fat.

ReputationRep:
    My opinion is you missed out what she is actually like!

ReputationRep:
    Get that ***** on the treadmill!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Ugh not more of this.

NO GIRL HAS A FLAT STOMACH UNLESS SHES ANOREXIC

ALL WOMEN HAVE MORE BODY FAT IN CERTAIN PLACES THAN MEN BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFERENT.

My girlfriend is the skinniest girl ever shes tiny, and even she doesn't have a flat stomach.

Seriously stop with the worrying I bet you think you're fat too.
    The many, many healthy girls who just so happen to have flat stomachs are not anorexic. You moron. You can be like that naturally. Without being a model or athlete, serial dieter etc. It's just all about how you carry your weight.

Just because your girlfriend is small but doesn't have a flat stomach, it doesn't mean the rest of us are like her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.