Turn on thread page Beta

Recommend A Great Deep Conditioner watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I've been using kerastase products recently to try and improve the overall condition of my hair. I was recommended by the salon to use the ones which are protein based (the resistance range). Whilst it is definitely helping, I know that too much protein can also not be great for your hair so I'm looking for a really good deep mositurising conditioner/ hair mask to use alongside the kerastase products.

Has anyone tried any that genuinely work?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I use the Loreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss intensive shine masque; I used to have quite brittle and dry hair but using this every week or so, has really improved the condition, making it stronger and verrrrry shiney.

I also use Loreal Damage Care Conditioning repair spray which i spray in my wet hair every time I shower. This too has helped repair my weak hair.

Both products are cheap (four pounds each) and would really, really recommend them both as I've found them to be just as good as the Keratase products that i've used in the past.

ReputationRep:
    aussie deep 3 minute miracle; this has always worked for me.

I kill my hair from all the blow drying and dying!

ReputationRep:
    This is kind of pricey but I'm guessing you don't mind that if you use kerastase! It's kiehl's olive fruit oil deeply repairative hair pak, it's really moisturising. It doesn't have any protein as far as I know.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.