Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Website wise. I went shopping in Bristol yesterday, and it just was not good enough!

So link me up ladies.

ReputationRep:
    La Senza and New Look for fancy stuff/things that are worn to be taken off.

Marks and Spencers for plain comfy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Accessorize has some really cute frilly ones (quite expensive though unless in the sale) http://www.accessorize.com/browse/in...imateslingerie
    but other than that La Senza mainly!

ReputationRep:
    La Senza
    Figleaves
    M&S.

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing an ann summers bra right now It's gorgeous and really comfy, because the cups are boned and pretty sexy too, because the rest it lace

New looks bras don't fit me properly (I find their 32s too big), but I buy knickers from there, and I have knickers from ann summers, and sets and bras from ann summers and M and S.

Ann summers and la senza both have a sale on right now, where you can search by your bra size.

ReputationRep:
    Primark//la senza

ReputationRep:
    Primark. Oh wait...I'm not a girl :sexface:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinkies)
    Victorias Secret :love:
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    I used to buy 5 for £10 in New Look, but they've increased the prices now.
    Otherwise I pick up stuff randomly in shops like Primark, Miss Selfridges, La Senza, TK Maxx.

ReputationRep:
    For nice undies usually La Senza, 4 pairs for 12 quid I usually get (though i think its changed now). Also Topshop for nice ones.. again I think you get 3 pairs for a tenner
    For comfy stuff just anywhere really, usually a supermarket like tesco or something!

(Original post by Jinkies)
    Victorias Secret :love:

reminds me i need to order more stuff
    I want some of these, do they ship to the UK?? Is there a UK site? 'cus I find the american one you pay in Dollars its abit confusing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Victorias Secret, Gilly Hicks, La Senza, Topshop.

Expensive, beautiful underwear is my guilty pleasure. I'm not one of those girls who go wild when buying shoes, make up or clothes...I just like frilly, lacey,pretty knickers :o: Shame that there's no guy in my life to see it all, ha.

ReputationRep:
    Debenhams
    La Senza doesnt do my size, and their underwear is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    I get mine from Primark and La Senza.

ReputationRep:
    topshop, gilly hicks, ASOS and Victorias secret for feel good or worn to be taken off type things.

Primark and M&S for normal ****

When you ladies shop at VS, where do you order from?? Do you order on the US website? 'cus I know they ship to UK but you pay in dollars :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peacocks are good for cheap stuff. I got 2 pairs of matching bra and knickers (the :sexface: kind) for £10 (that was with student discount). Their packs of undies are really good quality and value too - more comfortable than my M&S ones! New Look can have some pretty underwear too. Maybe it's because of the size of my local La Senza, but 1 matching pair of bra + knickers always seems to be above £30. I don't has that kind of moniez :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.