Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, so iv had alot of bad luck lately with girls and havnt had a relationship in 3 years, im 19 now... so iv wanted to meet somone nice for a long time.

anwyays bita bad luck recently, a mates girl has kinda showed me one of her friends and her friend has seen my facebook and saw me in a pub one night but we havnt actually met so shes told her friend she thinks im gorgeous and i think shes really nice aswell, got her on facebook now and planning on tlaking to her when i see her on some time.

just wondering since we havnt actually met will it be kidna weird talking to her? i cant go hi im such and suchs friend i randomly added you or i thought you were nice.

but her friend explains it as " you know who she is and she knows who you are"

should i just casually chat to her? whats up ect how was st patricks ect... ?

anwyay planning on asking her out wanna be cool about it dont wanna seem TOO egar so im thinking maybe run out in the car or for a drink somtime ?

any ideas and whats the best approach cuz i dont wanna mess this up and im pretty excited and happy because as iv said already not the best luck with girls in the past haha

cheers all hope you can help thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her straight up, would you like to go out with me?

It won't be weird and you'll pretty much get an answer straight away instead of getting around to asking her in 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    Send her cockshots!

Actually, don't.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i was gonna say something like listen i was wondering do you fancy meeting somtime? (meeting is kinda slang here for do you want to go out) something like that

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk to her on facebook. Judging by your writing, she might think you're "special"

ReputationRep:
    just ask her....

that way you know where you stand and you save yourself months of wondering if she would say yes or no.....

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't suggest talking to her on facebook chat or via email - your grammar might scare her away.

ReputationRep:
    Just say "yo girl" and unzip you jeans.

Winning.

ReputationRep:
    my grammar has nothing to do with it, some people dont care for great grammar and im one of them, i get my point across thats all i need... if your here to ***** about my grammar dont bother posting thanks

ReputationRep:
    what does "go out" actually mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    Just say "yo girl" and unzip you jeans.

Winning.
    You may not remember them in a week but they will remember that night forever. God bless that toothless nutter!

ReputationRep:
    are you gonna bang though?

ReputationRep:
    no i mean like a date ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonforme)
    , some people dont care for great grammar.
    Best thing I've ever heard.

ReputationRep:
    anwyay planning on asking her out wanna be cool about it dont wanna seem TOO egar so im thinking maybe run out in the car or for a drink somtime ?

I am not sure what a run out in the car is, but would stay away from anything involving having to transport her in your car seeing as you don't know each other that well! If you are worried then ask your friend to go with you, or if your friend is in a relationship, think about getting her to organise a 'double date'. However, if you have the courage to be direct, just ask her out for a coffee some time.

ReputationRep:
    Suggest to her that you both go out and participate in some friendly dogging.

ReputationRep:
    lol no i mean like take a run out in the car maybe go somewere or i dunno really uyeah probly best to stay away from the car, i guess if her friends all go out somtime i could meet up with her in the club wont be so awkword

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless you OP, your post really made me laugh. Esp the part about running out of the car because of egar :sexface: what a turn on

ReputationRep:
    lol no i mean like take a run out in the car maybe go somewere or i dunno really uyeah probly best to stay away from the car, i guess if her friends all go out somtime i could meet up with her in the club wont be so awkword
    If you do just make sure you aren't too drunk, first impressions and all that..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.