Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 23 and I've never been kissed, never had a boyfriend. Is it weird? Would you be put off by that?

*I know there's a thread like this already out (would you date a girl who was completely inexperienced) but most people are talking about inexperienced teenagers not uni graduates.

ReputationRep:
    Your just a late starter and we all got to start somewhere.it aint no big thing really , its not hard to kiss its not neuroscience its easy to learn.Getting talking to that quite shy cute guy who spends most of his time in the uni library or something rather than a jerk who spends his time getting pissed in the pub.Get to know him and see where it goes from there.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    Where you at i'll come kiss ya.

ReputationRep:
    Depends... Any particular reason for not having kissed anyone?

(Original post by Phusion)
    Depends... Any particular reason for not having kissed anyone?
    I don't want to kiss a guy who's not my boyfriend. i guess you could say I'm a bit old-fashioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't want to kiss a guy who's not my boyfriend. i guess you could say I'm a bit old-fashioned.
    Fair enough. There's nothing wrong with being old-fashioned, so no, I wouldn't find it weird.

ReputationRep:
    That wouldn't bother me, provided I liked your personality.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously there must be a reason behind this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 23 and I've never been kissed, never had a boyfriend. Is it weird? Would you be put off by that?

*I know there's a thread like this already out (would you date a girl who was completely inexperienced) but most people are talking about inexperienced teenagers not uni graduates.
    I wouldn't care as long as I was attracted to her and got on well with her

ReputationRep:
    I assume you are fugly

ReputationRep:
    I'd do you just to stop you posting these sort of threads...

ReputationRep:
    Theres a reason old fashioned is old fashioned - its because people don't do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Am I supposed to be?

ReputationRep:
    That wouldn't stop me from tearing your ass up and devouring that untouched pie. Nothing like a good untouched pie, apart from that cherry filling.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'd just find it sweet and endearing.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, it's not that common, and I could probably tell how inexperienced you were from a kiss lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rock)
    That wouldn't stop me from tearing your ass up and devouring that untouched pie. Nothing like a good untouched pie, apart from that cherry filling.
    This made me chuckle, but quite nauseating at the same time

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.