Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am starting a access course this September so will be applying for uni later this year i was just wondering when i should start looking into the unis and courses i want to do. Ideally i would like to attend open days at as many of my choice unis as possible so when should i start going to these and in case anyone would know when do open days for 2012 generally start

(Original post by geekay1)
    anyone would know when do open days for 2012 generally start
    there are usually loads of open days in around april, may and june time, get in on those, and then more in september

Look online now and get an idea of where you might like to go. Open Days start around May and go on to about September, so look into when you might have to book them.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.