Turn on thread page Beta

How to stop thinking about them.... watch

This is a bit random.

But had a messy break up in december. been with the guy 4 years.
    loved him alot. still love him. amongst the anger haha.

he told me he made a mistake and he recently came to visit me.
    (long distance when at uni)
    it was good. talked stuff over etc.

now we have work it's our last year of uni, and exams
    and we both said we'd make proper decision when its summer.

but I hate the lack of contact (we've not spoken much since) and it makes me doubt it all.
    and I know I should be focussing on work, but I have to say I like the distraction of having someone to think about.

I hate how pathetic I am being. I think it's mostly because atm all I do is uni work or practical things because it's the end of term.

But how do you keep your mind off it? when there is so little else distractions.

BAH just a rant really. I wish I could just delete him from my memory :P

ReputationRep:
    Yea i'm the same, thinking about them is the worse part. All you can do is carry on with life. =]

ReputationRep:
    Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.