Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, if a guy asked you to act out a spanking fetish would you find it weird? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rock)
    I'd do more than just smash. I would layeth the smackdown on her candy ass.
    I f'kin lolled. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    An female, spanking and smoking babysitter with anger issues? Talk about kinky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuddlemonster)
    Do tell.

I need it for... a project.
    Bahahaha. Yeah you can ask on my formspring, enough people do. And I like getting question yaaayy so you'd make me very happy as long as you're not too rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd_No_More)
    Lol you sound really square and 'prim and proper'. I bet you're the sort who prefers sex in the missionary position and wants to get it over as quickly as possible too.

I bet you are one of those girls who doesn't like sucking a guy off, and who hates them going down on you. Am I right?
    Oooh...struck a nerve did I. Sorry but like I said, just because I wouldn't want to spank you doesn't mean that I'm 'prim & proper' & don't like sex to last long. I'm glad someone negged you :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    Oooh...struck a nerve did I. Sorry but like I said, just because I wouldn't want to spank you doesn't mean that I'm 'prim & proper' & don't like sex to last long. I'm glad someone negged you :cool:.
    No, but the fact remains that most girls would have no problem acting out a fetish, or at least being open to experimenting with different things and not just lying there like a dead fish while they have sex.

And you didn't answer the question...do you like sucking a guy off and do you like them going down on you?

ReputationRep:
    I would Love to spank my girl in bed:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    I just gave him positive rep.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you sound really square and 'prim and proper'. I bet you're the sort who prefers sex in the missionary position and wants to get it over as quickly as possible too.

I bet you are one of those girls who doesn't like sucking a guy off, and who hates them going down on you. Am I right?
    That's a stupid statement. I definitely wouldn't participate in your fetish and yet I love oral sex and many many different positions. Don't be so quick to judge people, because as you are demonstrating everybody is different.

ReputationRep:
    I get turned on by the thought of being spanked by a girl. Especially if she smokes while spanking me and gets really angry while doing it. I dunno why but I think it stems back from when I used to get spanked by my babysitter as a kid. I used to get sent to my room and then she'd come in and spank me.

Would you think it was weird if a guy asked you to act out this fetish?

Also, would you mind if he orgasms right after you spank him? (I mean cums on the bed etc)?
    You don't like sitting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    You don't like sitting?
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?
    You said you liked her to spank you.... preferably in anger.

Presumably she will be using an implement such as a cane, whip or belt on your butt cheeks. You do realize the pain those hits cause on your butt and the difficulty in sitting for a while after that......especially on a hard surfaced chair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    You said you liked her to spank you.... preferably in anger.

Presumably she will be using an implement such as a cane, whip or belt on your butt cheeks. You do realize the pain those hits cause on your butt and the difficulty in sitting for a while after that......especially on a hard surfaced chair
    I don't mind if it hurts afterwards as long as she spanks me lol.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend does it to me sometimes,she has a riding crop and a long ruler.. both bloody hurt. The marks on my backside and back are there for days.
    She is dominant. Sometimes likes to use her strap on,on me as well... that is kinky & very enjoyable,hits the male g spot.

ReputationRep:
    I never actually heard of any guys who like being dominated in my experience, only seen them being spanked at the Fetish clubs. They do exists though. I think it's great and fun.
    I wouldn't mind trying this 'roleplay' out. However I prefer being submissive, so as long as the guy is ok with changing roles now and then, it's all good

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind if it hurts afterwards as long as she spanks me lol.
    If only I could name you as my substitute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasitic)
    I never actually heard of any guys who like being dominated in my experience, only seen them being spanked at the Fetish clubs. They do exists though. I think it's great and fun.
    I wouldn't mind trying this 'roleplay' out. However I prefer being submissive, so as long as the guy is ok with changing roles now and then, it's all good
    It's quite common.... there are even professional dominatrix out there that specifically caters to such blokes. Good ones make very good money and you'd be surprised at the clientèle they usually have.... bankers, lawyers, doctors and even tradesmen. Know of 3 in London alone and all have a waiting list. 1 of them used to be a teacher at an elite private school, she quit to do it as she makes 10x more per month doing this.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind as long as you reciprocated the spanking later..

Oh and you'll have to call me a stupid ***** too. Sex is damn weird.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'd find it a quite odd tbh, cause I like my man to dominate me. But sex is a 2 way street and I guess if he really wanted me to, I might give it a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posietoes)
    I'd find it a quite odd tbh, cause I like my man to dominate me. But sex is a 2 way street and I guess if he really wanted me to, I might give it a go
    Spanking and roleplay is fun, though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.