Turn on thread page Beta

I think I've gone from being bullied to a bully........? watch

So when I was at school, I got bullied pretty badly bth mentally and physically and betrayed by several people. I couldn't understand as all I ever was, was nice and respectful to people. I was also small and defenceless and just had to suck it up.

However, now Im 6"2 and have gt considerably bigger, I just try to physically intimidate a lot of men and try to assert my dominance over them and I will just get angry for no reason. If anyone says the slightest thing, even banter, I just immediately retaliate and don't take any ****. Also, if I play someone at sport, I dont just want to beat them, I want to humiliate them! I don't like who I've become but I always have that little kid in the back of my mind from school and how Im determined not to let that happen again. Do you reckon I need counselling or something

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it, otherwise I'll have to pay for your prison sentence.

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of people who were bullied who managed to remain nice people, so stop making excuses and being a ****.

ReputationRep:
    You nasty git.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    There are plenty of people who were bullied who managed to remain nice people, so stop making excuses and being a ****.
    lol this ^

(Original post by Cicerao)
    Obv you havent been bullied then yu ignorant *****

ReputationRep:
    Errrrrr.. you need to man the **** down.

ReputationRep:
    cam down cam down

ReputationRep:
    http://www.figment-online.org/kittyp...otos/bully.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I actually was.

Have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh now you're cyber bullying?

ReputationRep:
    It happens
    In the morning say to yourself 'today I will have a kind heart towards others'
    Other something along those lines. Dont make anyone else go through what you went through as a kid.

ReputationRep:
    I was bullied and I have never, nor would I ever, bully other people. Why is she ignorant for pointing out that not everyone feels the need to carry on the bullying? It's not a rule that we have to bully others if we've been bullied ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    So you're using the fact you were bullied as an excuse for being a ****?

Nice one.

ReputationRep:
    you're overcompensating.

just chill out, focus on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be like this before i realised what a **** i was.
    X

ReputationRep:
    So when I was at school, I got bullied pretty badly bth mentally and physically and betrayed by several people. I couldn't understand as all I ever was, was nice and respectful to people. I was also small and defenceless and just had to suck it up.

However, now Im 6"2 and have gt considerably bigger, I just try to physically intimidate a lot of men and try to assert my dominance over them and I will just get angry for no reason. If anyone says the slightest thing, even banter, I just immediately retaliate and don't take any ****. Also, if I play someone at sport, I dont just want to beat them, I want to humiliate them! I don't like who I've become but I always have that little kid in the back of my mind from school and how Im determined not to let that happen again. Do you reckon I need counselling or something
    Good for you! I can't stop being bullied :/

ReputationRep:
    Ring childline.

ReputationRep:
    You need to let go. Most people were bullied as a kid - I certainly was. It means you don't take any sh*t yes, but not to the point where you become the bully yourself. That makes you no better than them.

ReputationRep:
    mm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.