Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i need a harry potter themed fancy dress outfit for a charity event at college, any ideas??

ReputationRep:
    it all depends on how much cash you have to spend on it/materials to make it really. If you have a some to part with might i suggest buying some plain white sheets, wrapping them around you and then making some strips out of some and hang them from you for feathers and go as Hedwig? Cardboard beak and makeup giant eyes, apologies if this is too much I tend to go all out for fancy dress :P

ReputationRep:
    Plus it depends on if you look like any of the characters. When I was about 12 or 13 (i'm now 17) I looked quite like Hermione at that age, especially if I brushed my hair so it went frizzy. I won a competition to go to the opening of the book sales on the midnight and because i was the onlyone in fancy dress I officially opened the shop.

You could get a black cloak and pint out the emblem for one of the houses and stick it on. Try and find a black withces hat and a long black skirt or dress, tights and black shoes or boots but not ones that are up to your knees.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.