Turn on thread page Beta

You'd only find this on a racist forum lol.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Supertramp)
    Ignorance doesn't necessary equal stupidity. Neither should you associate bad spelling with evil. Cruising white supremacist forums "for the lols" is a bit suspect as well.
    Don't think you come to well out of this to be honest...
    I believe there is a positive correlation between stupidity and ignorance.

And I've only been on this website twice, both to laugh at how stupid these people are. You gotta know the enemy, son.

ReputationRep:
    I once signed up, made a single post, and got banned. 2 minutes of my life wasted

A lot of that site is a load of crap, but I do think that it highlights a problem we have in society. I've grown up in a deprived area of the country, in the inner city. I've always felt that there has been a serious neglect of white working class children. Kids of other races have close communities, religion, idols to look up to, have lots of support groups and things like affirmative action to make life easier for them. It seems like white working class kids don't have any of them, they have nothing.

I've thankfully grown up around that, because my family are quite affluent and are not truly working class, I'm at a top UK university and so far have outstanding qualifications. But I do see it as anti-white racism, it's just the people in power, growing up in the suburbs or boarding schools haven't experienced it first hand, and never will understand.

I've never seen or heard any racism, but I've been a victim of anti-white racism (just two black thugs obviously jealous because I'm actually doing something with my life). Of course, nobody would do anything about it, because the state has anti-white agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    Okay, I was casually surfing Stormfront (a racist White supremacist forum) as you do, and in the Youth subsection I found this thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t452902/

It's a grammar help thread that pretty much tells you how to communicate in English. I find this hilarious as this is probably the only forum where you'll find a thread like this - all the users are brain dead morons who can't even spell properly

You may be asking the question why I was on a website such as this. I'll respond by saying sometimes you just gotta make yourself feel better by laughing at these clueless fools (and keep your eye on the enemy :holmes:).
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1586129

We need one of these grammar threads on TSR apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I once signed up, made a single post, and got banned. 2 minutes of my life wasted

A lot of that site is a load of crap, but I do think that it highlights a problem we have in society. I've grown up in a deprived area of the country, in the inner city. I've always felt that there has been a serious neglect of white working class children. Kids of other races have close communities, religion, idols to look up to, have lots of support groups and things like affirmative action to make life easier for them. It seems like white working class kids don't have any of them, they have nothing.

I've thankfully grown up around that, because my family are quite affluent and are not truly working class, I'm at a top UK university and so far have outstanding qualifications. But I do see it as anti-white racism, it's just the people in power, growing up in the suburbs or boarding schools haven't experienced it first hand, and never will understand.

I've never seen or heard any racism, but I've been a victim of anti-white racism (just two black thugs obviously jealous because I'm actually doing something with my life). Of course, nobody would do anything about it, because the state has anti-white agenda.
    Speak to an asian or black person, and you will realise that this simpy isn't qa reality,

Anti-white racism does go on, but your kidding yourself if you think it's anywhere near the scale of the amount of racism aimed at minorites...

And "the state having an anti-white agenda" gives me lulz, get ur head out your ass and realise this isn't true.

And I don't really understand why minorities have "idols to look up to" and white people don't?

No offense, but your post is a load of rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    What a horrid site :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    Speak to an asian or black person, and you will realise that this simpy isn't qa reality,

Anti-white racism does go on, but your kidding yourself if you think it's anywhere near the scale of the amount of racism aimed at minorites...

And "the state having an anti-white agenda" gives me lulz, get ur head out your ass and realise this isn't true.

And I don't really understand why minorities have "idols to look up to" and white people don't?

No offense, but your post is a load of rubbish.
    Wouldn't really expect someone like you to understand. You're either

a) a middle class white kid who wouldn't know the harshness of the world if it slapped you in the face
    or
    b) a person who stands to gain from the government's anti-white agenda, e.g. affirmative action in the workplace where a more qualified white person may be turned down in favour of a lesser candidate, purely based on the colour of his skin.

Face it, lower class white children generally have nobody to look up to, no goals in their lives. Minorities usually have very close-knit communities, religion etc. And all ethnic minorities will get an easier ride in life due to the anti-white state. I know because, without trying to sound cliche - I've been there and I've seen it, and I've talked to the people. People in generally white areas which are very poor hate the police. Why? Because they represent the government that hates them and favours others.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't really expect someone like you to understand. You're either

a) a middle class white kid who wouldn't know the harshness of the world if it slapped you in the face
    or
    b) a person who stands to gain from the government's anti-white agenda, e.g. affirmative action in the workplace where a more qualified white person may be turned down in favour of a lesser candidate, purely based on the colour of his skin.

Face it, lower class white children generally have nobody to look up to, no goals in their lives. Minorities usually have very close-knit communities, religion etc. And all ethnic minorities will get an easier ride in life due to the anti-white state. I know because, without trying to sound cliche - I've been there and I've seen it, and I've talked to the people. People in generally white areas which are very poor hate the police. Why? Because they represent the government that hates them and favours others.
    You still haven't told me why white working class kids have nobody to look up to, and working-class minorities do? Would you be able to provide me with examples of the people that working class minorities look up to, in order to illustrate your 'point'?

Minorities have very close knit communites. religon etc that helps them - What's stopping white working class people from forming close knit communities and an observance of religon? If it makes thinges easier, then why don't they do it?

"And all ethnic minorities will get an easier ride in life due to the anti-white state."

Okay, now you sound a little racist. All ehtinc minorities get an asier ride? lol I don't even have to point out why that is such an ignorant, uneducated, bigoted statement. I suppose you have met every minority in this country/every white person? No? If you haven't, how could you possible say that?

People in white working class areas hate the police? Because they illustrate the ant-white agenda?

You are aware that a black person is 20 times more likley to be stopped and searched in the street, and an asian ten times more likley? Certainly doesn't sound like anti-white agenda to me..

Have you ever been to a majority black, working class area? Like Peckham for example? Are you telling me the police don't get criticism there?

Mate step out of your bubble...the whole world is not out to get you.

BTW, I am white, and working class. (My dad is a labourer and mum works at Asda.) Not all working class white people are stupid enough to blame minorities for a hard life.

If anything, I can relate to them, and see where their coming from.

You just sound like an idiot to be honest. Prove me wrong and address my questions with some knowledge, not some bigoted crap.

Seems like you just want to play the blame game.:rolleyes: Didn't get a job? "Ahh it's because they felt sorry for the black guy and gave it to him instead" lol.

And how the hell can you assume that the asian/black person, that got the job that you wanted, is less qualified than you? Did you check their CV or something? Spy on their job interview? lulz

You're just assuming, because you are white, that you are more qualified. When you are proved wrong (I.E: when you fail to get the job) you make silly excuses, such as "anti white government" to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Why haven't the /b/tards on 4chan wiped it off the face of the Internet yet?
    Lol I think Anonymous of /b/ are probably founder members :P

ReputationRep:
    You still haven't told me why white working class kids have nobody to look up to, and working-class minorities do? Would you be able to provide me with examples of the people that working class minorities look up to, in order to illustrate your 'point'?
    Sure. Put yourself in the position of a working class Pakistani/Somalian living in one of those communities. You have a close community, likely a strong Islamic influence, and community leaders to look up to. In a certain underprivileged white district not so far from my home, the kids have none of that, only drugs, alcohol and black rap music imported from a far off country.

(I should mention that I think it would be brilliant if white people had a mass conversion to Islam, but that's another story)

A lot of your post is 100% invalid as you misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't assume that a white person had higher qualifications, I stated it.

I posted this a while ago:

- Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being white, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

The fact that I was immediately banned from stormfront is pretty much testament to the fact that I'm a true preacher of equality.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny OP but at least they are making an effort to improve their grammar unlike some black people. I bet you my last pound that if you go on hip hop whatever websites you will find people communicating in slang language because that's all they know. I'd be more concerned with what is going on within my own ethnic group rather than what racists are doing. I honestly feel like screaming whenever I have to enter London Ghettos, shame really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I'm not being funny OP but at least they are making an effort to improve their grammar unlike some black people. I bet you my last pound that if you go on hip hop whatever websites you will find people communicating in slang language because that's all they know. I'd be more concerned with what is going on within my own ethnic group rather than what racists are doing. I honestly feel like screaming whenever I have to enter London Ghettos, shame really.
    So black people that use slang, are more offensive than white people that think they are superior, because of the colour of their skin?

I think people like you make 90% of white and black people scream. tbh.

Why are you even on TSR? You clearly aren't educated.

ReputationRep:
    - Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being white, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

The fact that I was immediately banned from stormfront is pretty much testament to the fact that I'm a true preacher of equality.

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's fair to assume a post on the Internet necessarily reflects the real life intelligence or eloquence of the individual. Speaking in slang may simply be a matter of fitting in, as opposed to being the peak of the individual's English.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe, the more often and the more seriously reflection concentrates upon them: the starry heaven above me and the moral law within me.

This quote on a racist forum? Someone missed the point of deontology...

ReputationRep:

okok i see
    im from a ghetto as you so kindly put it
    i can speak with good grammar
    or bad grammar
    just because im not as privileged as you and not white does not mean i have crap grammar
    and a lot of white people use slang and are all over these hip-hop websites

ReputationRep:
    So black people that use slang, are more offensive than white people that think they are superior, because of the colour of their skin?

I think people like you make 90% of white and black people scream. tbh.

Why are you even on TSR? You clearly aren't educated.
    You are the one who is uneducated as you are clearly missing my point.

The point I was making was that the OP shouldn't be laughing at other people who are making an effort to better themselves, rather he should be focussing on improving the grammar of people from his own ethnic group. Whether these people are racist or not is besides the point in this context, that's a separate issue :rolleyes:.

You don't even know my academic credentials or my career level so don't go making assumptions about my education . You are obviously the uneducated one if you can't separate issues.

ReputationRep:
    You are the one who is uneducated as you are clearly missing my point.

The point I was making was that the OP shouldn't be laughing at other people who are making an effort to better themselves, rather he should be focussing on improving the grammar of people from his own ethnic group. Whether these people are racist or not is besides the point in this context, that's a separate issue :rolleyes:.

You don't even know my academic credentials or my career level so don't go making assumptions about my education . You are obviously the uneducated one if you can't separate issues.

You want OP to focus on improving the grammar of his own ethnic group? Why? and how? :confused:

Does this mean you should be held accountable for the racist tendancies of others, that may belong in your own ethnic group?

BTW, grammar doesn't = intelligence.

English is my strong subject, but my friend is not so great. However, she is amazing at maths/science. TBH, she is smarter than me (not because of the subjects she's good at, but I mean in general, I will admit she is probably more intelligent.) Yet she may make more grammatical mistakes then I do. So basically it doesn't mean ****.

That's like saying all dyslexic people are dumber than all non-dyslexic people. I'm not dyslexic, but I'm wise enought to know, this isn't true.

I personally don't have a problem with slang. All words in the english language were 'new' at one stage, why not keep adding to the english language? Why place a limit on one's vocabulary?

Let the english languag evolve, as it has done since it's inception.

The word gay used to mean happy. Gay was then used as a slang term to describe homosexuals..but I suppose because white people use this word, it's not regarded as slang, and is propper english right? :rolleyes:

We are constantly adding words to the English Dictionary...this is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Well.....they are called Grammer Nazis

Using "loose" when you mean "lose" is a common error.

Some examples from real posts:

I've read plenty of posts on here about loosing our white women to negros
    There
    The word "there" has to do with location, placement, etc. It explains where something is.
    Proper usage: There is more to race than skin color.
    Improper usage: Don't fall for there lies.

Their
    "Their" is possessive. "Their" is used when describing something that belongs to two or more people.
    Proper usage: Their White family is beautiful.
    Improper usage: How many Negroes are their in your school?

They're
    "They're" is another pesky contraction. It is "they" and "are" put together.
    Proper usage: They're robbing us of our culture.
    Improper usage: They're is a White country I would like to visit.
    HAHAHAHA! The examples are making me properly LOL.

ReputationRep:
    You want OP to focus on improving the grammar of his own ethnic group? Why? and how? :confused:

Does this mean you should be held accountable for the racist tendancies of others, that may belong in your own ethnic group?

BTW, grammar doesn't = intelligence.

English is my strong subject, but my friend is not so great. However, she is amazing at maths/science. TBH, she is smarter than me (not because of the subjects she's good at, but I mean in general, I will admit she is probably more intelligent.) Yet she may make more grammatical mistakes then I do. So basically it doesn't mean ****.

That's like saying all dyslexic people are dumber than all non-dyslexic people. I'm not dyslexic, but I'm wise enought to know, this isn't true.

I personally don't have a problem with slang. All words in the english language were 'new' at one stage, why not keep adding to the english language? Why place a limit on one's vocabulary?

Let the english languag evolve, as it has done since it's inception.

The word gay used to mean happy. Gay was then used as a slang term to describe homosexuals..but I suppose because white people use this word, it's not regarded as slang, and is propper english right? :rolleyes:

We are constantly adding words to the English Dictionary...this is a good thing.
    You are totally missing the point I'm making and instead interpreting what I'm saying to mean something else and going on your own wild tangent. You don't seem bright enough for me to continue having a debate or conversation with you, I'll reiterate my point in the simplest words and make this my last post to you. If you fail to understand, that's your own problem.

The one and only point I was making was that the OP shouldn't laugh at others grammar problems, i.e. the white racist people because chances are that there are greater language problems within his own group, i.e. black people (assuming he's black). At least the white racist people are making an effort to actually address the issue of their grammar problems. I wouldn't go laughing at the grammar problems of CHAVs before I laugh at 'stereotypical black people' and their grammar issues.

It is well known that black pupils have been underachieving for many years. My personal experience of hearing young inner city young black people speaking hasn't been so great hence I want to scream. They don't have a great command of the English language (standard English to be precise). This is also reflected by their academic performance.

If you don't understand what I've written and choose to make your own random interpretations then it's up to you.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.