Turn on thread page Beta

You'd only find this on a racist forum lol.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruinsFan91)
    Its storm font what do you expect. THat forum is funny just seeing how stupid british Fash are. They actually have a Tolkein section explaining how LOTR is a story of the white peoples united against the barbaric hordes...

If you go on there remember to use a proxy.
    Haha, I just found that. :awesome: Then they have the little posts that mention that Tolkien was not actually racist and was anti-Nazi.

Why a proxy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietta)
    oh right, we all casually surf racist websites, don't we?
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Didn't you infer that from the "as you do" bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Okay, I shouldn't have used the slang term, I should have said that I meet a lot of black british people who do not have a good command of the English language and don't seem able to converse in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language
    but you are going on like their is something wrong with it...beleive me most black people who use slang know WHEN to use it...just like whe n cockney white people speak cockeny and posh white people use slang...TOODLES...SPOT i.e spot of tea..when it should be cup of tea...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny OP but at least they are making an effort to improve their grammar unlike some black people. I bet you my last pound that if you go on hip hop whatever websites you will find people communicating in slang language because that's all they know. I'd be more concerned with what is going on within my own ethnic group rather than what racists are doing. I honestly feel like screaming whenever I have to enter London Ghettos, shame really.
    You're right, you're not being funny babygirl.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I shouldn't have used the slang term, I should have said that I meet a lot of black british people who do not have a good command of the English language and don't seem able to converse in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language
    I have met a lot of white people who can't speak in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language.

.....WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    I don't think the state has an anti white agenda. Even if you think in terms of voting power non-whites are that big a demographic. I do agree though, poor white folk should be covered by positive discrimination with the same ridiculous zealousness that other forms of pos. discrim. are used (or we could calm the whole thing down a bit which would be lovely).
    See the link in my sig. It's pretty common knowledge, especially in predominantly white, poorer areas. If you actually keep a sceptical eye out for it, you'll see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    I have met a lot of white people who can't speak in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language.

This

ReputationRep:
    Okay, fair point.
    See what I mean...everyone else in this thread could see this irony, but you were too busy being blinded by your stupidity and bigotry to see this point..

Instead, making a comparison between an entire race of people, and a bunch of racists...

I can clearly see you don't like black people...did something happen to you in your lifethat has made you have these feelings?

You clearly have issues with black people....

And im white, and I can see this a mile off...

you should try and sort your insecurities out tbh, you will be a much happier person than this bitter emotional wreck you appear to be on TSR..

Did a black guy you had a crush on, turn you down for a black girl or something? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You may be asking the question why I was on a website such as this. I'll respond by saying sometimes you just gotta make yourself feel better by laughing at these clueless fools (and keep your eye on the enemy :holmes:).
    You're talking about TSR, right?

ReputationRep:

Haha, that made lol!

But it's so true.

Unfortunatly babygirl doesn't have the ability to see thinges from both ways, going as far as defending a group of vile racists because they posted a grammar thread...lol

Im honestly shocked how she thinks a group of bigots are the lesser of two evils, with comparison to some black teenagers who may use a bit of slang whilst their growing up!

And I love the way she assumes that every white person is 'oh so elequant with the way they speak!' Has she never heard of chavs!?

she's clearly got some issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of storm front....(she seems to tick all the boxes, stupid, bigoted, ignorant).

Another thing I find hilarious, is that babygirls posts are literally littered with grammatical errors! Yet she implies that grammar = intelligence...Oh the irony....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Why haven't the /b/tards on 4chan wiped it off the face of the Internet yet?
    /b probably broadly supports places like Stormfront. Racism is a hugely popular theme on 4chan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    Sure. Put yourself in the position of a working class Pakistani/Somalian living in one of those communities. You have a close community, likely a strong Islamic influence, and community leaders to look up to. In a certain underprivileged white district not so far from my home, the kids have none of that, only drugs, alcohol and black rap music imported from a far off country.

(I should mention that I think it would be brilliant if white people had a mass conversion to Islam, but that's another story)

A lot of your post is 100% invalid as you misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't assume that a white person had higher qualifications, I stated it.

I posted this a while ago:

- Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being white, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

The fact that I was immediately banned from stormfront is pretty much testament to the fact that I'm a true preacher of equality.
    In reference to the point in bold, you are stupid. How can a black child be proud of being white? he is black :rofl:

In reference to the the 'Are there any white support groups? Of course not' ;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-1946090.html

http://www.socialcohesion.co.uk/blog...rror-plot.html

You must live somewhere completely different, cloud cuckoo land maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Who would have thought you could combine racism and grammar?

Well.... that site just did it.

I've read plenty of posts on here about loosing our white women to negros, and loosing our young white men...
    Maybe people would actually pay attention to grammar in school if it were taught in this way...

Just had a realisation about the sad state of society. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    I never once said they are any more or less intelligent than others. The main point I was making and would like to reiterate it is that; it's better to look at ones own grouping before laughing at another. At least those racist people are trying to address an issue which is setting them back in their campaign, more than can be said of those laughing at them.

Also, underachievement does not mean a person lacks intelligence, it means that they are not achieving to their full potential, i.e. that person could be more effective.
    Do you not think the memrs of the storm front website, are the ones that are most guilty of looking and laughing at "other groupings", and not their own? :confused:

You definatly get the award for stupidest TSR member of the year!

Maybe you should stop focusing all you energies on grammar, and maybe concentrate on increasing your intelligence?

(I also loved the way you completley ignored the fact that that so called "cockneys in London" have been using slang for decades, yet this is ok? :confused:

PLEASE REPLY, I FIND YOUR POSTS HIGHLY ENTERTAINING..AND I NEED A GOOD CHUCKLE ON A MONDAT MORNING!

COMEDY GENIUS LOL

ReputationRep:

Monday 28th March

The sunlight hangs suspended in a thin net of moisture this afternoon. The clouds have diffused into a watery swathe of blue which rests on the newly-blossoming trees.
    As I was initiating the daily ritual of brewing an afternoon tea, the sudden caterwauling of primates broke the serenity and sent me scrabbling for my journal, to which I turn with several common observations:

It seems many of the chimps from several rival factions have come together over a central contention; the contention being an opposition to racism within their society. A few breakaway chimps have been stirring the pot, but this is not something new to me; it seems a frequent occurrence in their natural habitat.

Some of the primates, however, seem genuinely confused by their own disposition and have trouble comparing their own experience with the society's expectations. These chimps are similarly sequestered in the same manner; their wailing silenced by the group. Naturally, these chimps now express hostility towards the others.

Emerging from the utterances is an idolised figure which I make out to be 'Anon Ee Muss' from the '/b/tard' tribe. The chimps revelling in his/her glory here seem to express a double-standard when it comes to their judgements. The hypocrisy of the situation should be staring them in the face, but it seems they are blind to the prejudices they hold.

Finally - and I write this with increasing anxiety - I am aware that one or two of the chimpanzees have fashioned weapons out of Biro pens and Pukka Pad binders that they have located around their habitat. I sense they will advance soon with the feral rage they are so often overcome with. It is fortunate I find myself behind this glass screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    What's more worrying about forums like stormfront and ummah (sp?) which is a muslim forum I occasionally frequent, is how normal the people seem, in fact they seem quite nice until BOOM! Something just knocks you out of the water.
    What's Ummah? I don't think I've ever heard of that one, I'd be interested to read it.

I like cruising the more wacky corners of the internet, it's quite eye opening. If you want to see a black nationalist version of Stormfront, there's the Assata Shakur forums. I don't think they're as popular, but they're just as wacky. Revleft is also quite interesting, but again, neither of these forums have nearly the same size and membership as Stormfront. It's also interesting to see how many of them dislike the BNP. I mean, if they don't support them, then who does?

I think what's most interesting is, as you said, how so many of these people are just ordinary 'folk', and that if you worked or studied alongside them you would probably never know, unless you really knew what you were looking for. Makes you think really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    /b probably broadly supports places like Stormfront. Racism is a hugely popular theme on 4chan
    I don't think you understand trolling.

As far as the /b/tards are concerned, the internet is a moral vacuum where success is rated by how many people you can piss off or offend. People like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    In reference to the point in bold, you are stupid. How can a black child be proud of being white? he is black :rofl:

In reference to the the 'Are there any white support groups? Of course not' ;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-1946090.html

http://www.socialcohesion.co.uk/blog...rror-plot.html

You must live somewhere completely different, cloud cuckoo land maybe?
    It should say black child proud of being black, obviously.

And they aren't white support groups. That's like saying the NoI is a black support group. It's not, it's a racist organisation. And you sound like a racist to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    Haha, that made lol!

But it's so true.

Unfortunatly babygirl doesn't have the ability to see thinges from both ways, going as far as defending a group of vile racists because they posted a grammar thread...lol

Im honestly shocked how she thinks a group of bigots are the lesser of two evils, with comparison to some black teenagers who may use a bit of slang whilst their growing up!

And I love the way she assumes that every white person is 'oh so elequant with the way they speak!' Has she never heard of chavs!?

she's clearly got some issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of storm front....(she seems to tick all the boxes, stupid, bigoted, ignorant).

Another thing I find hilarious, is that babygirls posts are literally littered with grammatical errors! Yet she implies that grammar = intelligence...Oh the irony....
    ^Couldn't have put it better myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    You're talking about TSR, right?
    Haha, yeah that too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.