Turn on thread page Beta

You'd only find this on a racist forum lol.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Wait.

Wh-why where you checking a White Supremist forum. o.O

ReputationRep:
    So, why were you there?

I'm assuming you were there for a laugh, like I do with Fox News.

ReputationRep:
    Taking the term grammar Nazi a bit too far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    What's Ummah? I don't think I've ever heard of that one, I'd be interested to read it.

I like cruising the more wacky corners of the internet, it's quite eye opening. If you want to see a black nationalist version of Stormfront, there's the Assata Shakur forums. I don't think they're as popular, but they're just as wacky. Revleft is also quite interesting, but again, neither of these forums have nearly the same size and membership as Stormfront. It's also interesting to see how many of them dislike the BNP. I mean, if they don't support them, then who does?

I think what's most interesting is, as you said, how so many of these people are just ordinary 'folk', and that if you worked or studied alongside them you would probably never know, unless you really knew what you were looking for. Makes you think really.
    I just searched for islam forum, I think it means something as well. Some of the stuff... wow. I'm actually glad that most of the people on there aren't here. =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    I have met a lot of white people who can't speak in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language.

.....WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!?!
    I also meet loads of black people whose English is their first language and some even call themselves English (I don't know why) and yet their English is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    See what I mean...everyone else in this thread could see this irony, but you were too busy being blinded by your stupidity and bigotry to see this point..

Instead, making a comparison between an entire race of people, and a bunch of racists...

I can clearly see you don't like black people...did something happen to you in your lifethat has made you have these feelings?

You clearly have issues with black people....

And im white, and I can see this a mile off...

you should try and sort your insecurities out tbh, you will be a much happier person than this bitter emotional wreck you appear to be on TSR..

Did a black guy you had a crush on, turn you down for a black girl or something? :confused:

Do you not think the memrs of the storm front website, are the ones that are most guilty of looking and laughing at "other groupings", and not their own? :confused:

You definatly get the award for stupidest TSR member of the year!

Maybe you should stop focusing all you energies on grammar, and maybe concentrate on increasing your intelligence?

(I also loved the way you completley ignored the fact that that so called "cockneys in London" have been using slang for decades, yet this is ok? :confused:

PLEASE REPLY, I FIND YOUR POSTS HIGHLY ENTERTAINING..AND I NEED A GOOD CHUCKLE ON A MONDAT MORNING!

COMEDY GENIUS LOL

Haha, that made lol!

But it's so true.

Unfortunatly babygirl doesn't have the ability to see thinges from both ways, going as far as defending a group of vile racists because they posted a grammar thread...lol

Im honestly shocked how she thinks a group of bigots are the lesser of two evils, with comparison to some black teenagers who may use a bit of slang whilst their growing up!

And I love the way she assumes that every white person is 'oh so elequant with the way they speak!' Has she never heard of chavs!?

she's clearly got some issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of storm front....(she seems to tick all the boxes, stupid, bigoted, ignorant).

Another thing I find hilarious, is that babygirls posts are literally littered with grammatical errors! Yet she implies that grammar = intelligence...Oh the irony....

You're the same guy who was telling me that he he doesn't understand why we black people dress like English people to our weddings instead of wearing African attire? Give me a break!

I didn't say that every white person can speak well, I used the concept of the bell curve to illustrate that if a distribution of the way people speak standard English were to be produced then black people and white people would be at different points.

Sorry, I didn't reply, I've had a busy Monday because I had a job to get to. Actually I don't even know why I bothered responding to you in the first place because it's evident that if you don't agree with someone you don't seem able to hold a discussion in an eloquent and diplomatic fashion. Instead, your style is to resort to adopt a verbal aggression and insults.

The reason I was able to reason with whyyoumadtho's point even though I still hold my views is because he was able to put it across well, you on the other hand don't seem able to do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I also meet loads of black people whose English is their first language and some even call themselves English (I don't know why) and yet their English is awful.
    EXACTLY - YOU HAVE NO POINT OF ANY WORTH AT ALL. You just repeated what you previously posted and what I posted in mockery of you - I mean, WTF? How dumb are you?!?!
    There are some real stupid kids on TSR and you are one of them.

I severely doubt you have met anyone of the black race, TV doesn't count buddy. And they have every right to call themselves English if they hold British citizenship and reside in England.

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY - YOU HAVE NO POINT OF ANY WORTH AT ALL. You just repeated what you previously posted and what I posted in mockery of you - I mean, WTF? How dumb are you?!?!
    There are some real stupid kids on TSR and you are one of them.

I severely doubt you have met anyone of the black race, TV doesn't count buddy. And they have every right to call themselves English if they hold British citizenship and reside in England.
    So just because you disagreed with what I said, I'm not meant to say anything back? No actually I didn't repeat what I said, I said the exactly the same thing you said but I changed the race to black just to show that there's no point in laughing at white people when a significant proportion of Black British people's English is no different.

I'm fortunate enough not to have lived or attended a school in the ghetto but the number of young black people I've spoken to who say they were bullied at school because they preferred to concentrate in class surprises me.

No black person is English and I say this as a Black girl.

ReputationRep:
    So just because you disagreed with what I said, I'm not meant to say anything back? No actually I didn't repeat what I said, I said the exactly the same thing you said but I changed the race to black just to show that there's no point in laughing at white people when a significant proportion of Black British people's English is no different.

I'm fortunate enough not to have lived or attended a school in the ghetto but the number of young black people I've spoken to who say they were bullied at school because they preferred to concentrate in class surprises me.

No black person is English and I say this as a Black girl.
    I originally used your same comment and swapped the Black to White....you can't just swap it back again and claim it as your own witty response!! Wow you are pretty stupid....

"No black person is English" sounds pretty goddamn BNP to me, are you sure you're Black??

ReputationRep:
    I originally used your same comment and swapped the Black to White....you can't just swap it back again and claim it as your own witty response!! Wow you are pretty stupid....

"No black person is English" sounds pretty goddamn BNP to me, are you sure you're Black??
    I'm starting to think she's a troll...

One minute she posts as if she is white, but then she changes her mind and says she's black!?

I find it hard to beleive that a black woman would be defending the storm front website, basically implying praise to the racists, for wanting to improve their grammar, even though they call her a mongrel on the website, and basically call black women animals, sub human etc (check their threads and topics, disgucting and vile stuff about non white women)...:rolleyes: How cany any sane black person

She's a troll....probably a white guy pretending to be a black girl or something weird...

Either that, or she has some serious psychological problems if she is black! :eek: Certainly alot of self hate going on...(I think it's a troll tbh )

ReputationRep:

Yes I'm black and recognise that I'm not English.

No, my comment was laugh at your own before you laugh at others, or even better your own before you laugh at others because their language skills are no different.

ReputationRep:
    You still haven't told me why white working class kids have nobody to look up to, and working-class minorities do? Would you be able to provide me with examples of the people that working class minorities look up to, in order to illustrate your 'point'?

Minorities have very close knit communites. religon etc that helps them - What's stopping white working class people from forming close knit communities and an observance of religon? If it makes thinges easier, then why don't they do it?

"And all ethnic minorities will get an easier ride in life due to the anti-white state."

Okay, now you sound a little racist. All ehtinc minorities get an asier ride? lol I don't even have to point out why that is such an ignorant, uneducated, bigoted statement. I suppose you have met every minority in this country/every white person? No? If you haven't, how could you possible say that?

People in white working class areas hate the police? Because they illustrate the ant-white agenda?

You are aware that a black person is 20 times more likley to be stopped and searched in the street, and an asian ten times more likley? Certainly doesn't sound like anti-white agenda to me..

Have you ever been to a majority black, working class area? Like Peckham for example? Are you telling me the police don't get criticism there?

Mate step out of your bubble...the whole world is not out to get you.

BTW, I am white, and working class. (My dad is a labourer and mum works at Asda.) Not all working class white people are stupid enough to blame minorities for a hard life.

If anything, I can relate to them, and see where their coming from.

You just sound like an idiot to be honest. Prove me wrong and address my questions with some knowledge, not some bigoted crap.

Seems like you just want to play the blame game.:rolleyes: Didn't get a job? "Ahh it's because they felt sorry for the black guy and gave it to him instead" lol.

And how the hell can you assume that the asian/black person, that got the job that you wanted, is less qualified than you? Did you check their CV or something? Spy on their job interview? lulz

You're just assuming, because you are white, that you are more qualified. When you are proved wrong (I.E: when you fail to get the job) you make silly excuses, such as "anti white government" to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies.
    I heart you-my rep has finished

ReputationRep:

Myself included and most Black people around me (e.g friends, relatives) identify more with being 'British' than 'English'.But I don't agree with the comment but I wouldn't call myself English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebuwa)
    I heart you-my rep has finished
    Yeah, I was on a roll that day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    What's Ummah? I don't think I've ever heard of that one, I'd be interested to read it.

I like cruising the more wacky corners of the internet, it's quite eye opening. If you want to see a black nationalist version of Stormfront, there's the Assata Shakur forums. I don't think they're as popular, but they're just as wacky. Revleft is also quite interesting, but again, neither of these forums have nearly the same size and membership as Stormfront. It's also interesting to see how many of them dislike the BNP. I mean, if they don't support them, then who does?

I think what's most interesting is, as you said, how so many of these people are just ordinary 'folk', and that if you worked or studied alongside them you would probably never know, unless you really knew what you were looking for. Makes you think really.
    Ummah is the Arabic word for community ,so the muslim community.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm black and recognise that I'm not English.

No, my comment was laugh at your own before you laugh at others, or even better your own before you laugh at others because their language skills are no different.
    If you are black (which I seriously doubt, since all you do is bash black people), I'm assuming you weren't born here?

Maybe this is why you don't understand why black people who are born here call themselves British (looks like you're making grammatical mistakes now, most British born minorities describe themselves as British my dear...not English...:rolleyes:

You make tsr so fun for my babygirl...pure lulz all day long

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I shouldn't have used the slang term, I should have said that I meet a lot of black british people who do not have a good command of the English language and don't seem able to converse in standard English. The funny thing is that English is meant to be their first and only language
    KMT that’s not true for all black people. How about British Africans who have their own languages. Your ignorance is unbelievable. My parents are Nigerian, I was born here but English is not my first language.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm in someone elses house without them knowing on that forum lol, it's sad and shocking that humans like this exsist XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebuwa)
    Myself included and most Black people around me (e.g friends, relatives) identify more with being 'British' than 'English'.But I don't agree with the comment but I wouldn't call myself English.
    British/English, it doesn't really matter in the context of this argument.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:Christ, there's even a thread on racial eugenics

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.