Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What would you think if.. (Pictures included) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I endorse this thread do as you wish

ReputationRep:
    I'll try be realistic as possible... I personally don't find it disgusting, deffinitely strange but nothing majorly off putting, but I can imagine some people may be disturbed by it... and if you do walk around like that, do expect lots of staring

ReputationRep:
    What was wrong with the painted eye? Sorry to hear about the cancer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynthi007)
    I agree. You she is good looking no matter if there is something wrong with one eye. I would maybe ask and would be fine afterwards.

but what is kudos? never heard it.
    It's basically a word signifying praise for an achievement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    It's basically a word signifying praise for an achievement.
    ah. ok. Thank you. I wrote it down to remember it. I am such a weird person. I have a textfile to write down things I have learnt on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would make me sad. It already has.

my boyfriend is exactly the same! he is the most insirational beautiful person i know and i never looked or thought twice when i first saw him. its ather annoing when people ask me why i would fancy him..you are also gorgeous and very brave

ReputationRep:
    I'd take a glance out of curiosity to be honest, but I'd also admire you for having the guts to be out with your hair up. You look gorgeous either way

ReputationRep:
    I'd jizz in your right eye to make everything symmetrical

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't make me even look twice. I'd just assume that you have something up with your eye. I might make up a story where you have a cybernetic eye like Cable.

Then I'd check your body out.

edit: neither picture is amazingly flattering though.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're very pretty but I honestly think it looks better swept forward - not because of the minor discrepancy, just because I prefer that style.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and yea you look fine! You have a beautiful face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    What was wrong with the painted eye? Sorry to hear about the cancer
    second the question.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with you, I'd say you look very fascinating if anything x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    you aint beautiful to be fair. you're ok.

and i would stare at the eye, because its different and as i said, cool in a way. wouldnt stare at you for your looks
    I don't think I'm beautiful, so I'm not offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerny)
    Attention-seeking at its best.

OP, I'm sure you already know the answer - most people may find it a bit odd but they wont do anything or react that strongly. I'm sure you already know that anyone who makes fun of you for it is a douche.

But hey I bet you're loving all the comments from guys saying OMG UR SO HAWT I WOULD STILL BANG YOU!!
    I'm mostly asking since it was my own mother who said it's a bit too shocking, so I wanted to find out what other people think.
    I've had my fair share of negative comments, and the majority even aren't 'you're so hot'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    Basically... Cancer- remove eye- be given painted eye for x years- become unhappy with unpainted eye- get clear eye- time passes- post threads on tsr.
    Sorry to hear that, on the subject of your hair I would look again since when I am out I look for people who are not afraid to stand out from the crowd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    you should start wearing an eyepatch, you'd look badass
    I will, when I can find one that isn't 99p for a fancy dress.

A monocle would be better...

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned in your Hair thread that many chemists sell or can get ordinary eyepatches rather than fancy dress ones...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.