The Student Room Group

What would you think if.. (Pictures included)

Scroll to see replies

To hell with an eye patch. You should get some sort of LED system in your eye. So it glows once in a while ala Cable

It'd look awesome.
Reply 261
well its not something you see everyday so obv look twice or 3 times, but you are pretty like everyone says.
Be a pirate and just wear an eyepatch.

problem solved.
Reply 263
Original post by ocelotrevs
To hell with an eye patch. You should get some sort of LED system in your eye. So it glows once in a while ala Cable

It'd look awesome.

It would look awesome, I could scare everyone in the dark.
Reply 264
Have you got any pictures from when you had the painted one in?
Reply 265
Not gonna lie, I still would :wink:
Original post by VictoriaG
It would look awesome, I could scare everyone in the dark.

You'd save a fortune on Halloween and fancy dress costumes as well.
I think you're really pretty, genuinely, and honestly I am curious about it, but please don't feel like it's unacceptable or horrible, you're really pretty regardless, and just reading though your replies, you have an amazing amount of poise.
Reply 268
Original post by DeaNo G
Have you got any pictures from when you had the painted one in?

Possibly, but it makes me feel sick when I look at them, so I'm hardly going to post them.
Reply 269
Original post by ocelotrevs
You'd save a fortune on Halloween and fancy dress costumes as well.

I always go as myself on haloween, or as a one eyed cat.

I'm not sure if I could get a glowing eye without paying a lot for it.
It never even occurred to me that there was something wrong with your eye (yes i know duh thats the point of your side fringe)... but nevertheless wow (in a good way)

if i saw you with that hairstyle, yeah i would do a double take but out of fascination than out of disgust (then my second opinion would reveal my insecurities so lets not go there lol). but it shouldn't matter what we think as its your life, do what you want.
Honestly, if I saw you from close enough to notice your eye, I would probably look again out of curiousity.
It doesn't make you any less beautiful though, because you're still pretty.
I would do whatever you like with your hair, wear ir the way you want to, change the styles each day, whatever. There's nothing disturbing at all.
In a way it's kinda cool (bare in mind, I'm not what you would call stereotypically 'normal', I like weird things) , it could kinda look demonic with the right makeup : ) I would so totally would wear that look daily.
Oh fear not, you're beautiful.
Jesus ****ing Christ, some much lying and liberal bull**** here it sickens me. Well time for someone to be honest.

I would be a little surprised at first, and sadly it is not attractive. However the hair cut is not very good as well as that would just make me think of 'There's Something About Mary', plus I do not think it suits your face either. If it is possible look into contacts.
You're better looking than me and I have no obvious defects, just minor sprinklings of ugly
Maybe if I knew of you/you were friends with someone I was friends with I'd be intrigued and wonder about it, but if you just walked past me it would not bother me in the slightest.

I'm more intrigued by your hair, whenever I try and do it, it splits in the middle :frown:
Reply 276
Me likey, me likey!!!
Reply 277
Dude, your hair looks epic!
You're really pretty but please keep your fringe out and avoid all the :eek: stares. It kinda scares me, actually. Sorry.
wheres your 2nd eye? cool hair!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending